“Just superb!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Well done, Sammy. Great food, great staff and great prices! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone staying in Hilton Taba.

1  Thank Tim C

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Casa Taba as we were told was a sea food restaurant . The restaurant is next to Hilton Taba hotel by the beach over look the red sea, but at night and only if you chose to sit outside you can see the beach. As we were told and since it was one day before Easter Sunday we had to make reservation, we called and we were told that it was not possible until 9:30 to 10:00 pm. We arrived and much to our Surprise there was only one table with two newlywed couple, the owner is also the head waiter He brings you the menu which is not priced.
The lights are dimed ,I asked my daughter to turn the cellular phone so I could read the menu .We ordered two salads, green salad ,and Caesar salad a combo seafood and lasagna and soft drinks the wine they had was not to our taste and it was overpriced. The lasagna was not what would any lasagna lover expect and it was heated before it was served, in a micro wave oven. The green salad consisted of sliced tomato, Cucumbers, green peppers, and some onions , the Caesar salad like the other salad served in a tea bowl and you have to look for the cheese which had no taste at all, And there was no dressing served with salad no oil no vinegar or anything else. The bread basket with the butter was O.K. the sea food combination platter was a disappointment .
Will, If you like us a frequent visitor to south sini you would know that food in all the hotels we have been to in this part of Egypt will not be a major part of your trip if it was not for the sun and beaches I guess you will have to think twice before you plan your trip. On the other hand Cairo and Alexandria has the best restaurants in the world on all levels and the service there is very professional .
Do not take my word try it and let me Know about your experience, we tried to see
The half full cup but we could not help it ,we had to call it the we saw it !!!!!!!!!!!!!?

1  Thank luvtotravelNazareth
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Portions here were huge (i mean enormous) the restaurant tries to be Italian i think but its a little dated and far too fussy for a casual dining experience, for example there are some 1980's Art Deco plates on the table that seem to only be there to be removed, they served no purpose and we never saw them again....so many glasses i should have been able to see the future and cutlery replaced so many times (even when unused) i began to wonder if i was having dinner with my partner or the waiter who was with us nearly as much

Reviewed March 26, 2013

This restaraunts was not only very classy it also made you feel at home. I had the best steak I have ever eaten anywhere in the world I have visited. First class. X

Reviewed February 3, 2013

The selection each day had a theme and catered for all tastes. It was always well prepared and delicious. There were many kinds of salads, cakes, breads, so many things it would take pages to describe. A culinary experience to be savoured.