Spent a week here with friends, yes it's very quiet at the moment due to the troubles in Egypt , however there is no trouble here at all. The staff are amazing, helpful & extremely grateful for your custom, they bend over backwards to make your stay memorable. The General Manager is a very polite and happy man by the name of Chris, & where else would you get the GM (on his day off ) come to the beach & take you snorkelling without you asking him too !!! Food was plentiful, with plenty of variety and taste.
On arrival our check in was quick and efficient and to our surprise we were upgraded to the Nelson Village with compliments of the Hilton, our room had stunning views across the beach , the gardens and surrounding areas are clean, and kept immaculate. Ahmed Reda was always happy and ready with your drinks at the Beach Bar, always cracking a joke or too, same goes for the boys in the main bar, they were always ready to serve, I do feel sorry for the staff, as the resort s quiet they are obviously short of clients to attend to , yet, never did they appear bored, or sour faced.
Hats off to you and your staff Mr Sherman, a very well run hotel under such hard times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience world-class service at Taba Hotel & Nelson Village This property is 4 minutes walk from the beach. Taba Hotel & Nelson Village features panoramic Gulf of Aqaba views and a private beach area with sun loungers. The bright, spacious rooms have cable TV and plush beds. All rooms at Taba Hotel & Nelson Village are fitted with air conditioning and have a minibar. Some rooms have a balcony with views of the garden and the Red Sea. Guests can organise diving trips at the on-site diving center or relax with a massage therapy. For younger guests, Taba Hotel & Nelson Village offers a Kids’ club. Italian cuisine can be enjoyed at the Taba Hotel & Nelson Village's Casa Taba. Oriental specialties are served at Marhaba. Guests can unwind with a drink on the terrace at the Nelson Pub. Taba Hotel & Nelson Village is 20 minutes’ drive from Eilat Airport. Underwater Observatory Marine Park is just a 3-minute drive away. Free private parking is available at the hotel. We speak your language! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your Taba Hotel and Nelson Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Taba Resort & Nelson Village Hotel Taba
- Hilton Taba Resort And Nelson Village
- Hilton International Taba
- Hilton Taba Hotel Nelson Village