This was our first trip to Egypt and Taba.We carefully chose Taba because we had been advised by friends that Sharm or Hurgada are more commercial, which we didn't want. On arrival we upgraded to a room in the Nelson village wing of the hotel because our original room was at the back of the main hotel building with no sea view. Wow our room was huge!! We had a great uninterrupted sea view. The bed was 6ft,and very comfortable. As i have a bad back I saw some reviews noting how good the beds are here.There was a flat screen tv,, tea and coffee making facilities in ample supply.
The food in the restuarants was plentiful and soo much choice.The all inclusive option with drinks was available till 11pm every day.. The bar staff were so friendly, they soon got to know your name and had your drink poured out as soon as they greeted you.
These are the staff that really made our holiday so special:Ahmed Attef, the main bar superviser, who was there with another drink without us having to look for a waiter!!
Ahmed Reda at the Shish bish beach bar, this was our sundowners venue. He made great cocktails and gave impeccable service!
Amr Salah= who cleaned our room so well, with amazing towel art, and replacing toiletries and tea/coffee without being asked.
Even the hotel manager introduced himself to us on the first night, which was really nice. He is English and i think he is from Yorkshire. Sorry I dont remember your name.
The only niggle i have is the gym. This was very small and in need of refurbishment, which I believe is on the managers to do list. I am returning in November, so lets hope its transformed by then!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience world-class service at Taba Hotel & Nelson Village This property is 4 minutes walk from the beach. Taba Hotel & Nelson Village features panoramic Gulf of Aqaba views and a private beach area with sun loungers. The bright, spacious rooms have cable TV and plush beds. All rooms at Taba Hotel & Nelson Village are fitted with air conditioning and have a minibar. Some rooms have a balcony with views of the garden and the Red Sea. Guests can organise diving trips at the on-site diving center or relax with a massage therapy. For younger guests, Taba Hotel & Nelson Village offers a Kids’ club. Italian cuisine can be enjoyed at the Taba Hotel & Nelson Village's Casa Taba. Oriental specialties are served at Marhaba. Guests can unwind with a drink on the terrace at the Nelson Pub. Taba Hotel & Nelson Village is 20 minutes’ drive from Eilat Airport. Underwater Observatory Marine Park is just a 3-minute drive away. Free private parking is available at the hotel. We speak your language! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taba Hotel and Nelson Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Taba Resort And Nelson Village
- Hilton Taba Resort & Nelson Village Hotel Taba
- Hilton International Taba
- Hilton Taba Hotel Nelson Village