We returned from The Hilton around 14th of February and I have tried to find time everyday to write this review. Its very hard because I miss all the amazing friends we have made there so much. This was our 3rd visit and it never fails to disappoint. We were so much in need of a break, and knew exactly where to go...somewhere you will be looked after, your every need met, clean sheets everyday, Clean Beach, amazing snorkling, choice of restaurants, the most amazing freindly people ever with a sense of humour rarely found these days. I was really surprised to see some of the negative comments on here prior to our return in January but overjoyed to read the recent ones and to know so many people feel like we do.If you are reading this with a view to visiting book it now, travel zoo or travel republic have some great offers. The Names Everyone mentions in there reviews, Sam, Ahmed, Mohamed, Sherif, Mr Chris, Amwar,I could go on and on but they mean nothing to you reading this...go and meet them for yourself and rest assured you will never forget them, they are simply some of the kindest, nicest people I have ever met and it is a privilage being a returning customer to call some of them my friends.
We took our son with us for the 1st time (28 year old Hunk) who actually thought when we arrived all he needed was broadband to book a flight home as he just could not understand why we raved about it....after 2 weeks he didnt want to leave and will definatly be returning later in the year with or without us ! If you want to sit in the sun, feel safe, sipping pina coladas, or lay in a Hammock all day, and be fed 3 times a day....look no futher and tell them Sheena, David & philip sent you from trip advisor...or I could come with you would be there in a heartbeat but unfortunatly will have to wait ubtil November
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience world-class service at Taba Hotel & Nelson Village This property is 4 minutes walk from the beach. Taba Hotel & Nelson Village features panoramic Gulf of Aqaba views and a private beach area with sun loungers. The bright, spacious rooms have cable TV and plush beds. All rooms at Taba Hotel & Nelson Village are fitted with air conditioning and have a minibar. Some rooms have a balcony with views of the garden and the Red Sea. Guests can organise diving trips at the on-site diving center or relax with a massage therapy. For younger guests, Taba Hotel & Nelson Village offers a Kids’ club. Italian cuisine can be enjoyed at the Taba Hotel & Nelson Village's Casa Taba. Oriental specialties are served at Marhaba. Guests can unwind with a drink on the terrace at the Nelson Pub. Taba Hotel & Nelson Village is 20 minutes’ drive from Eilat Airport. Underwater Observatory Marine Park is just a 3-minute drive away. Free private parking is available at the hotel. We speak your language! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your Taba Hotel and Nelson Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Taba Resort & Nelson Village Hotel Taba
- Hilton Taba Resort And Nelson Village
- Hilton International Taba
- Hilton Taba Hotel Nelson Village