“Great guys to teach.”

Red Sea Water World Taba Heights
Ranked #3 of 8 things to do in Taba
More attraction details
Owner description: The only 5* watersports and diving centre in Egypt. Come and join the fun.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stroller parking
Plymouth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Great guys to teach.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

I have just returned from two weeks in Taba Heights and after much persuasion from my husband decided to join him on the boat trip. I am a non snorkeller and had planned to just swim around the beautiful boat. Well to my surprise Ahmed said I should at least try a mask and before I knew it I was snorkelling holding on to a ring. After a delicious lunch I was in again for another swim and Rabi (photographer) persuaded me to try flippers. Well I am 50 and have always had a fear of putting my head under water and wearing a mask. So by the afternoon I was snorkelling! These guys are great and I thoroughly recommend the boat trip to the Island. Lunch and drinks included. It was an amazing day and the Red Sea looked so different from a snorkelling point of view as opposed to looking from above. Also worthwhile buying Rabi's disks of photographs and DVD of the day,a perfect memory of a beautiful day.

Visited September 2013
StellaTaba, Public Relations Manager at Red Sea Water World Taba Heights, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Thank you for your review of our snorkelling day on the beautiful sailing boat. So pleased our team were able to coax you into the water and even teach you to snorkel. I am sure it was a pleasant surprise to join your husband to see the fish and coral. We will pass your comments on to our staff and look forward to seeing you again.

• Polish first
Battle
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great watersports centre”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

Have just returned from 2 wks at the Hyatt Regency Taba Heights and 3 snorkelling cruises from Waterworld just down the road. Excellent cruises - especially those which take in a second stop at the 'Fjord', where there's a great coral wall to snorkel along, as well as Pharaoh's Island. Thanks to the great, friendly and very professional staff and guides - the ship's crew led by Ibrahim, and guides Ehab (Bob), Ashraf, Rabie. All supremely helpful. Good luck to everyone at the centre considering the small numbers of tourists visiting Taba Heights at the moment.

Would urge all nationalities to go to Taba despite political uncertainty in Egypt - it's beautiful, safe and quiet with great hotels, food and service. Don't be afraid or nervous - there's absolutely no need for any worry and if the Foreign Office says it's safe, IT IS!

Visited September 2013
StellaTaba, Public Relations Manager at Red Sea Water World Taba Heights, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Three times in one holiday!! Fantastic and thank you for your review of our snorkelling trips and the professional, friendly staff that make sure you had a day to remember! We will pass on your comments to our staff and thank you once again for promoting Taba Heights as a beautiful, safe place to relax. We look forward to your return from all the team at Waterworld.
Wantage, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Possibly "the best dive centre in the world"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

I have dived with many different dive centres.
None of them give the all round service that Waterworld provides!
Safety is number one. Friendly professional staff. Wonderful dive sites.

I will be returning this Oct.

Visited October 2012
StellaTaba, Public Relations Manager at Red Sea Water World Taba Heights, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
WOW what a review, short and extremely sweet!! Along with our sister dive centre in Sharm El Sheikh "Red Sea College" we have been voted the best dive centre in the world no less than 7 times!! Thank you for your valued comments regarding safety and friendliness, we look forward to seeing you again in October.
Kent
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 103 helpful votes
“Excellent Dive Centre - but go there for lunch as well!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

Lunch at waterworld is excellent. We had lunch there 3 or 4 times over 2 weeks. Delicious simple lunches and good value. Staff really pleasant. We will return for diving & Lunch!

Visited August 2013
StellaTaba, Guest Relations Manager at Red Sea Water World Taba Heights, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Sunny greetings from Red Sea Water World! Thank you for your comments regarding our Sea Club beach restaurant as you say we offer superb food with an excellent price tag! We look forward to welcoming you back for diving as well as lunch!!
Brighton, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

I recently stayed at the Intercontinental Hotel just up the road from the Water World centre, and during my stay I completed the PADI Open Water diving course, and I also windsurfed.
All the staff at the centre were amazing, really helpful and friendly, and everything was well organised. It's laid back and relaxed, but also very professional.
My dive instructor Walid was fantastic, it's quiet an intense course and he was really patient with us as well as fun. I wouldn't hesitate to go back. Also because it is situated in the marine park the diving is incredible, even in the confined water dives we saw giant turtles and loads of fish. The final day when we dived from the boat was one of the best of my life!
Because of the situation in Egypt at the moment many people are staying away, so as a customer this is great, it means you get a dive centre virtually to yourself. I would also emphasise that it's completely safe in this area of Egypt, so grab a bargain and book now if you can.

Visited September 2013
StellaTaba, Public Relations Manager at Red Sea Water World Taba Heights, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Congratulations on becoming an Open Water diver! Thank you for your review of our diving centre and staff. It is good to know your experiences were great and you saw the fantastic marine life this beautiful area has to offer.We appreciate you taking the time to give your positive feedback and look forward to you diving with us again here in Taba or with our sister dive centre Red Sea College in Sharm El Sheikh