“Whale Shark” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Sea Water World Taba Heights

Red Sea Water World Taba Heights
Ranked #3 of 8 things to do in Taba
More attraction details
Owner description: The only 5* watersports and diving centre in Egypt. Come and join the fun.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stroller parking
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Whale Shark”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

This is a very well run dive centre where we have dived on many previous occasions. This part of the Gulf of Aqaba is not noted for the "big fish", we were so lucky to swim with a young 5-6 metre whale shark at Farun Island (sometimes refered to as Coral Island or Saladins Castle) on Thursday 13th September.A truly magical experience!

Visited September 2012

• Polish first
Cardiff, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 364 helpful votes
“Best part of holiday.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

From such a young age my dad always said that the red sea is the place to dive, so when I saw an introduction to diving course (discovery red sea) I didn't even think twice about booking it.
Azzam was out dive master and he was brilliant. He taught a few exercises with the mask and the respirator and built up our confidence. I always felt safe and glad I tried it as I saw some amazing sea life.
Me and my partner and now looking to book the open water course with the centre for next year. Everyone is happy and helpful :)

Neath, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Scuba diving!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

very friendly and professional staff, i have a water phobia and ended up happily scuba diving! an amazing experience which i hope to repeat! If you get the chance to do this then dont hesitate, its AMAZING

Visited September 2012
Nancy, France
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Nice dives and lovely snorkelling trip.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

I like this diving center, nice staff, caring people. I feel very safe each time I dive or do something with them. Maybe there are not the best spot ever, I don't know, but anyway I like it !

Visited August 2012
4 Thank Carole1971
Worthing, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Relaxing diving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

If you are staying at Taba heights the diving experience is so much more relaxing than Sharm. The dive boats are 3 minutes walk from the centre. The diving is easy but still has lots of undersea life to explore. As usual in Egypt the guides and boat bots are great

Visited August 2012