“GOOD TRIPS AND GOOD FOOTBALL”
Review of St George's Bar - CLOSED

St George's Bar
More attraction details
Owner description: St George's Bar is located at the front of Lti Grand Azure, in the heart of Nabq Bay, Sharm el Sheikh. St George's bar is a sports bar owned by a British family. We show all live football and main sporting events, we have 11 screens that show up to 8 different games at once. We have a home cooked British menu with lots of choice for everyone. Family friendly with free use of pool table, football table, ice hockey table and Xbox.Join us at St George's Bar for sports, food, laughter and so much more,come as a guest leave as a friend, where memories last a lifetime. Serving Sharm el Sheikh for the last 7years
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Visited Sharm in March 2012 booked all our trips with Pete at the St Georges bar, all good value for money. We had really good fun on the boat trip brilliant atmosphere.

Pete will help you with any aspects of your holiday, from boat trips to quad biking, visits to Cairo to name just a few.

The bar had a really good atmosphere with all football matches available.

Take my word for it do not play "Play your Cards right" if you want to stay sober.

Pete and Tracey and all the family make you feel really welcome.

Hope to return to the new bar in 2013.

Bev, John, Sue, Tony, Sandra and Ian

Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

Well the hotel what we arrived to was absolutley disgusting, but the st georges bar came to the rescue half way through are first week. It was like seeing are long lost family for the first time we did everything to eating, drinking, excursions and best of all play your card right (DONT MISS OUT ON THIS). The food was delish n the booze was cheap follwed by the excursions. You definatley dont want to miss out. We will definatly be returning as we miss you all love the wigan family x

Reviewed October 1, 2012

What a special place st georges bar is.Met pete firstly through facebook and then went to sharm on holiday and actually met him at the airport where he was waiting for some guests. The guy just cant do enough for you.If your planning on doing some activities or excursions i strongly recommend you book them through st georges bar where you get not only a great deal you also get the soanes family personal service.Miles, David and holly are very good at what they do and will try to make either your meals or your trips a pleasure.We are definately going back to sharm first and foremost to visit the NEW st georges bar thats in development has i write this.Just a word of caution if you go to watch the football (every single premiership game is on even saturdays 3pm kick offs) then if you cant handle your beer or spirits make yourself scarce whilst pete picks the players!!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I booked to go to Egypt nov 11 on my own with my 2 children, I found st George's bar on Facebook and struck up a friendship with Peter and Tracey the owners of st georges bar...... I knew it was near my hotel so initially it was to find out what I needed to bring what the area would be like with me being on my own with my 2 girls ect. I can honestly say Peter and Tracey were wonderful both were so helpful, my daughter has epilepsy and as soon as we landed Peter came and got us gave me all his and Tracey's numbers and said day or night if I had a problem ring them, he accompanied us on all the trips infact went well above and beyond any type of service u would get anywhere else........ St George's bar does fantastic home cooked food and u even get to watch x factor and football all a bonus!!!!!! Mind u Peter can't help supporting arsenal lololol anyway if anyone is thinking of going here I 3 million percent recommend it, free taxi service and personal care brilliant.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

After finding the group on facebook we spent every night of our holiday in st georges, pete and tracy are pure gold and so friendly, taxi service to and from the hotel completely free of charge, and dead cheap drinks - cant ask for more! will definitely return next time i'm in sharm, if you're in the area you MUST visit this bar, and dont leave it til the last night to find such a gem!