Sharks Bay Umbi Diving Village
Diamond Beach Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
$84
$82
Official Hotel
$58
$69
$68
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $77/night.

$59
$44
Priceline
$199
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

$186
$300
$238
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewsdive centrebedouin roomsbedouin villagethistlegorm wreckfishnama bayyogurtcabinadelaccommodationtaxiseasharmsnorkelerssinaibalconies
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Sharks Bay for me and my family is a place to come home to away from home. The more you come back the better it becomes. If you are looking for a calm relaxing place this is the one.
What can I say more than it is the best, smily faces, friendly, excellent service. I will be back every year for the rest of my life.

1  Thank Schlotterbeck64
SHARKSBAYUMBI, Front Office Manager at Sharks Bay Umbi Diving Village, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Thank you so much for a lovely review :-) We are very pleased that you feel that way and it is always a pleasure to welcome you and all your groups year after year and we are looking forward to seeing you all again in a few months time.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

The dive centre at Umbi in my opinion caters extremely well for all divers from novice to the technical. Being a tech diver myself I was particularly impressed with the service provided by the technical guide Mark Chilton. Nothing was too much trouble for him and he worked tirelessly to ensure the diving we did went without any dramas. The boat we went on was spotless and the crew worked like a well-oiled machine knowing exactly what to do and when to do it. I would recommend this dive centre to any diver and in particular the technical divers out there. Had a fantastic weeks diving with Umbi.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mervyn W
SHARKSBAYUMBI, Front Office Manager at Sharks Bay Umbi Diving Village, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a good review of us here at Sharks Bay Umbi and also for CHILL-TEC DIVING. It's great to have a combination now of recreational and technical divers and we do hope to see you all back in Sharks Bay later in the year.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Excellent dive center with very welcoming, relaxed staff! I spent two days doing my advanced open water course with a brilliant instructor who made me feel calm and safe throughout, ending the holiday with 2 dives at the Thistlegorm wreck! I didn't stay in the hotel this time, however after visiting, I am now hoping to return next year and stay in one of their beautiful beach huts! Could not recommend the center more, amazing holiday and amazing experiences.

2  Thank MCUnderhill
SHARKSBAYUMBI, Front Office Manager at Sharks Bay Umbi Diving Village, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to send such a nice review :-) We're really happy that you all enjoyed your time with us and we do hope that we can welcome you back again next year to stay and dive with us.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Booked to dive for first time following PADI open water certification with Try-Dive with 2 family members. The dive centre couldn't be more helpful and arranged for one-to-one instructor assistance for the 2 1st timers and an extended deeper dive for me after their 25 minute dive. Entry from the jetty was very simple and safe with amazing corals and marine life. Nothing was too much trouble and the experienced instructors put us all at ease and gave me valuable insights as to how to improve my techniques as a novice diver.

The whole experience was so good we immediately booked for a repeat session 2 days later. This a 5* diving center and caters for all levels of experience and offers all training courses. It came very well recommended and I will definitely visit again.

3  Thank Satravelforlife
SHARKSBAYUMBI, Front Office Manager at Sharks Bay Umbi Diving Village, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Thank you for your review :-) We're glad that our recommendation proved worthy and it was a pleasure to meet you all ... hopefully we can welcome you back sometime in the future to make some more dives with us :-)

Reviewed June 15, 2014

The hotel was very nice and the staff was excellent. The dive center was fabulous and give us 4 days of beautiful boat diving. We dove the Thistlegorm wreck and the setup that the hotel provided was super for that. The hotel also arranged a one day tour with their vehicle contact to Dahab and that was also very nice.

Room Tip: I took a look at the cabins, they were nice but preferred the rooms up on top a lot better. They had a great view and were very nice.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Rocky M
SHARKSBAYUMBI, Front Office Manager at Sharks Bay Umbi Diving Village, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Thanks for the review :-) We're happy that you enjoyed your stay and diving with us and hope that we will see you both again sometime in the future.