“great diving for a 1st timer”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sinai Dive Club

Sinai Dive Club
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer a 1st Class service, since 1987.Our dive centers at Novotel Palm & Beach and Hilton Sharks Bay Resorts are Padi IDC Gold palm resort and we offer daily snorkelling and diving trips to Ras Mohamed National Park and Strait of Tiran. Our multilingual instructors, including Japanese, teach all level of Padi courses, including Nitrox. Sinai Dive Club offers a full family programme, in Sharm El Sheikh and Sinai, if you have non-diving family or friends with you they too can have a fun packed holiday, doing all the things they enjoy to.We can help you organise whatever is needed and give our advice on where to go, what to do and what to see.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage
uk
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“great diving for a 1st timer”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

had the best holiday ever and Sinai dive helped with that. I was unsure about diving but after a tri dive I was hooked so much so that I completed open water and advanced open water courses. the instructors make you feel as ease they always give encouragement. my open water course was completed from the jetty at the hotel and the advanced open water was from a boat there is still so much to see from the jetty at the Hilton sharks bay that you don't have to go on boat trips to dive which is great if you don't like early mornings however once you have done a boat dive you will want to get up early to dive there is so much more to see in the red sea and only accessed by boat. sinai dive has a great team so I cant single anyone out for praise but I do have to say the lunch on the boat was great. there is no pressure to book anything sinai dive give you time to think about what you want to do and there is always something suitable for any level of diver. if your not a diver sinai dive do also do snorkelling trips which is what I did along with a tri dive. the red sea is great for snorkelling but once you suba dive I don't think snorkelling will be the same. I cant wait to come back and dive again and to see the new friends I have made.

Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“The perfect balance of excitement and safety - I'm going back!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I completed my Advanced Open Water course with the Sinai Dive Club in early May and it was fantastic. What made it even better was watching my friend go from really not being sure about doing a try dive to also completing her Advanced Open Water course!!

We did a selection of dives both from the shore and a boat and saw some amazing sites. The visibility here really is something else. If scuba diving isn't your thing try snorkeling, you still get the thrill of seeing some incredible sites.

One word of warning - this is addictive! Once you start you'll want to see more and learn more. With the Sinai Dive Club you can do it safely, in a relaxed atmosphere, for a good price with a great group of people. If I didn't think this club deserved an 'excellent' rating I wouldn't be taking more friends and family back with me later in the year - and I'm really looking forward to it!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Thanks for a great experience”
Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Had my first dive here with Frederick he was a brilliant dive buddy + teacher I would recommend any one to try this its fantastic once again thank you Frederick and Sinai dive

Chippenham, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great diving, great reef, great instructors”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Just returned having a great diving holiday with Sinai Dive Club. I have done 94 dives with this club and they are like family. From the counter staff, Michelle and Mohammed to the dive instructors, Sharky, Mohammed, Moustafa, Abdul, Alaa, etc. They are so helpful booking your dives, boat trips. The transfers to the boat trips are great and very organised. There are speed boat trips to White Knight which is absolutely brilliant. The guides are so helpful and show you things that you may miss. I took a boat trip, but because I was with non divers we spent the day snorkelling and the food on the boats are brilliant considering the kitchen space they have. All the staff on the boats are very good and helpful. Would I use them again, YES every time.

1 Thank janie3197
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Excellent dive club at the Sharks Bay resort.”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My GF and I are recreational divers and we chose the Hilton Hotel due the Sinai Dive Centre having a presence there and were extremely glad that we did as the Sinai Dive Centre were absolutely the best dive club we have ever dived with and whether it is diving off the pontoons in the Hotel beach or taking a boat to Ras Mohammad National Park there really is nothing to fault with their service and/or equipment. TIP – If you do go ask for “Sharky Mohammad” to be your guide as he taught us more in 5 dives with him than any other instructor taught us previously. The Sinai Dive Centre was a seriously good experience.
Off the pontoon at the Hotel there is a lovely small reef with a large pinnacle (around 14m). All the usual marine life you expect in the Red Sea plus rare sightings of Eagle rays (we weren't lucky enough unfortunately). We did see a huge Moray Eel frequently so it must live there, large lion fish and the biggest puffer fish i have ever seen, it mush have been nearly two feet long.
We booked a trip to Ras Mohammad to dive there and again we were surprised how well the trip was organised. Having been before with a different company the first thing we noticed was how much better our boat was, very new and very nice indeed. The diving was great and we saw a large turtle, again quite rare at this time of the year.
The guides were great and very patient and the experience was fantastic and well worth the money.
When we come to egypt again next year (for our annual witer sun) we will stay at the Hilton because the Sinai Dive Centre is here. It is that important to our holiday.

Visited February 2013