“Brilliant from start to finish!”
Review of Sinai Dive Club

Sinai Dive Club
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer a 1st Class service, since 1987.Our dive centers at Novotel Palm & Beach and Hilton Sharks Bay Resorts are Padi IDC Gold palm resort and we offer daily snorkelling and diving trips to Ras Mohamed National Park and Strait of Tiran. Our multilingual instructors, including Japanese, teach all level of Padi courses, including Nitrox. Sinai Dive Club offers a full family programme, in Sharm El Sheikh and Sinai, if you have non-diving family or friends with you they too can have a fun packed holiday, doing all the things they enjoy to.We can help you organise whatever is needed and give our advice on where to go, what to do and what to see.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage
Cuffley, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Brilliant from start to finish!”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

From the pre-arrival service through to the organisation in resort and the friendliness of all the staff, whether on shore or aboard the various craft, everyone at the Sinai Dive Club was immense. As a relatively inexperienced diver, I was so well looked after and I cannot speak highly enough of my guide ATSUSHI who ensured I improved technically thought my holiday and made sure the trips to the Thistlegorm and Shark & Yolanda reefs were memorable.... they certainly were and I cannot wait to return to Sharm and will certainly be diving with these guys again.... as I am sure will all the other divers who I met on board and who also had nothing but positive things to say about the Team. Thanks to ALL!

Preston
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great dive club”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I've just returned from a week in Sharks Bay Sharm el Sheik and during this time I completed my PADI open water course over 3 days. My instructor Mohammed Ibrahim was fantastic speaking near perfect English and delivering training in such a way that all 3 students, which included a 12 year old boy could understand. Mohammed is incredibly patient and very knowledgable not only about dive safety but also the undersea life and reef conservation. All the staff are very friendly and helpful and do everything they can to make sure your diving experiences are both safe and enjoyable. Thanks to everyone

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Great Dive Club very nice staff”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

This is the second time I have used Sinai dive club first time I did a inro dive and this tim eI did my PADI - the staff are very compotent and friendly - ask for Seb who is from England (does help) and is very good instructor.

They are very fair with their pricing and good guys and have lot of local knowledge and equipment is in a good condition add to that some great instructors

Ipswich, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A M A Z I N G !”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I've just completed my PADI Open Water diving cert with the Sinai Dive Club, to say they are amazing is a understatement.

I had Mohamed Ibrahim who is a amazing teacher, really makes you feel at ease and breaks it down for you, if you are lucky enough to get him as an instructor you are blessed!

EVERYTHING about the Sinai Dive Club are excellent, every body is so helpful and makes you feel at ease, DEFINATELY gonna do my advanced open water with them so I can dive HMS Thistlegorm.

Thanks Sinai Dive Club for being so good and having safety first!!

Visited September 2012
Wrexham, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Having snorkelled for a few years I thought I would like to try diving. Having had a bad experience years ago I was very nervous. After emailing Michelle a few times she set me at ease. I am also allergic to rubber and in my opinion the club went out of there way to make sure I had everything I needed. On arrival at the hotel I went down to see the guys and was invited to have a go in the pool. This was done in a safe environment and got me used to the regulator. I then went on a try dive this was the best hour of my Holliday I felt very safe and looked after a big thank you to Musstaffa who was so patient with me. I would recommend this club to anyone staying at the Hilton. I am hoping to return to do my full PADDI. Thanks guys