“Brilliant food!!!!!”
Review of Dananeer

Dananeer
Ranked #25 of 313 Restaurants in Sharm El Sheikh
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We went here for my Partners birthday seafood was amazing and they had a wide selection. I had the Best Steak i have ever had it was mouth watering. Also the fresh tomato soup was beautiful.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We visited this restaurant on the reccomendation of our travel rep and it turned out to be the worst food i had during 7 days in Naama bay. Firstly i ordered a glass of white wine which turned out to be some of the worst wine i have ever tasted. The waiter didn't even bother asking if it was alright and failed to even notice that i left the full glass behind me. It was completely undrinkable and should not even be on the menu. We started with the mixed mezze to share. The hummous and the baba ganoush were fine but the stuffed vine leaves were horrible. My boyfriend ordered a fish dish which was ok, and I ordered the small lobster with garlic butter. The lobster was so over cooked and dry i couldn't even get it out of the shell. When i explained this to the waiter he argued with me that it was not overcooked. He then tried to take the meat out of the shell and after 30 seconds of struggling to get the meat out it was obvious that it was overcooked so he reluctantly agreed to replace it for me. After 20 minutes a new lobster arrived on the exact same plate with the same rice and veg that i originally had so now the rice and veg were stone cold. This lobster was still slightly overcooked, chewy and lacked flavour but was a slight improvement on the first one. In general this restaurant is highly over rated. The food overall was bland and the waiter & manager seem to lack customer relation skills!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I had the same steak dish 2 nights running with the Roquefort sauce, yummy.
I will definitely go back to sample the seafood for which they are equally renowned.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I have now used this restaurant on three occasions. Every time the food has been great. The first occasion a couple of years ago we went as a group of 16 and were looked after very well. On the two subsequent occasions this September I went with my wife. I had a tenderloin whisky steak the first time which was one of the most tender and tasty steaks I have had in my life! My wife had lamb chops which she also said were excellent. On the second visit I couldn't resist another steak and the quality remained consistent. For a high class meal with wine the bill came to under £40 which I thought to be fantastic value. The waiter service was efficient and friendly, the man who served us remembered us on each occasion despite the fact that must have hundreds of people through the doors every week.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Excellent food and great service not a bad word to say about this restuarant. Seafood and steak house at its best!!!