“Great for steak”
Review of Dananeer

Dananeer
Ranked #27 of 324 Restaurants in Sharm El Sheikh
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I had the same steak dish 2 nights running with the Roquefort sauce, yummy.
I will definitely go back to sample the seafood for which they are equally renowned.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I have now used this restaurant on three occasions. Every time the food has been great. The first occasion a couple of years ago we went as a group of 16 and were looked after very well. On the two subsequent occasions this September I went with my wife. I had a tenderloin whisky steak the first time which was one of the most tender and tasty steaks I have had in my life! My wife had lamb chops which she also said were excellent. On the second visit I couldn't resist another steak and the quality remained consistent. For a high class meal with wine the bill came to under £40 which I thought to be fantastic value. The waiter service was efficient and friendly, the man who served us remembered us on each occasion despite the fact that must have hundreds of people through the doors every week.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Excellent food and great service not a bad word to say about this restuarant. Seafood and steak house at its best!!!

Reviewed October 6, 2012

The food is really good, my self and my wife ordered the Seafood Mix and it was the best we have tasted. The food is fresh and service is wonderful and warm. My self and the wife really enjoyed the food,

Reviewed September 26, 2012

The steak is amazing! Went here 7 years ago and just as good as I remembered! Doesn't look much from the outside and isn't in the best location but good value for money!

1  Thank Laura_Ormay