5,063 results
All reviews sister hotel water slides life guards animation team quad biking kids club great holiday fish reception staff great fun old market evening entertainment family room family holiday mini disco children aged cant wait
Reviewed May 6, 2014

This resort ticks every box.. except one..

Very Clean and wonderful service.
Hundreds of free beds, no towels on beds yippeeeeee...
Great room service. Fresh water everyday in fridge, fresh beach towels and extra pillows l
Great slides and daytime entertainment. Don't take any notice of timetable!
Wonderful area down on beach.
Good food. Not 5* but plenty for all and you are in Egypt.
Fantastic resort...There is only one main issue. We are not big drinkers but most of us like our wine and good quality drinks. Sadly the consensus is wine undrinkable and drinks too limited. Soft drinks like syrup. We don't expect branded on all inclusive but give us the option to buy wine and branded drinks. The show them on the bar but cant buy? Wine is expensive in Egypt but Aqua Blu is missing an opportunity here. We would gladly pay extra. Have a separate menu?

Note : We had to buy some locally and go back to the room or go in a taxi into town... what a shame!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic hotel fabulous staff and amazing Animation team
I was staying in this hotel with my two little kids and they loved every moment of their holiday there r loads to do in hotel for little kids especially water parks kids disco in the eve etc
Food was amazing breakfast was good
Over all my trip was outstanding
Would definitely go back in this hotel
But this time I wana experience huts don't know how to book this hut but will definitely love to stay cute little huts

Date of stay: May 2014
Awad E, Guest Relations Manager at Aqua Blu Sharm, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

"Warm greetings from Aqua Blu, Sharm El Sheikh and thank you for submitting a review here as it is always essential for us to know the opinion of our valued guests.

We were very pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and would like to thank you for choosing Pickalbatros Hotels & PICKALBATROS Hotels and Aqua Park for your holiday.

We're looking forward to welcome you again to our beautiful and sunny resort on your next trip to Sharm El Sheikh.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

From checking in we were treated so well, the Reception Staff are exceptional, Sam particularly is so very welcoming and helpful. Everywhere you go the staff always have a friendly greeting. The cleanliness is amazing considering the climate and environment there is very rarely anything that is dusty, let alone dirty. We are coffee lovers and you won't get any better than the fabulous coffee bar manned by the hardest working young men they are so attentive and caring. We ate mainly in the Mediterranean Restaurant where we met several of the chefs who cook and prepare some of the tastiest dishes, if you like curries or spicy food then you have to taste Yogash's fabulous dishes. I would love to name everyone of the staff who made this holiday so memorable but that would take up several pages. A big THANK YOU Aqua Blu - another wonderful holiday

Room tip: Bungalows are great
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Reviewed May 5, 2014

We stayed at this hotel and I have to say we had a great time and we were a family of four (2 adults and 2 children aged 8 and 11). I always read trip advisor when booking hotels and I would write an honest review of our stay.

People = staff are really hard working and very friendly. For those who provided a great service we always tipped and as a result I always received my beer in a big glass.

Pools = great layout and kids pools are great and load of spare beds. There are enough life guards who are strict in terms of safety which is great.

Entertainment = the kids entertainment is pretty standard and they seem to enjoy it. However the adults are not really catered for. However if you are football fan then you will be in heaven as football from all over the world is shown especially all English games.

Rooms/Housekeeping = rooms are really clean however they are basic. We did have an ongoing problem with regards to obtaining enough clean towels which was annoying.

Food = The standard was generally poor. We found that lunch was usually yesterdays dinner (this was certainly that case in the indian restaurant). The indian restaurant was very poor. I am an expert in indian food (being indian myself) and to say it was indian cuisine was an insult. Again the staff worked hard except when it came to clearing tables. Breakfast was probably the best meal of the day, however if you fancy chips for lunch and dinner then you will enjoy the food (this was the kids after 3 days). Even though AI we found ourselves going to nappa bay so that the kids could enjoy a decent meal (KFC, TJI , real indian and MD).

If you are not too fussed about the food then you will like this resort. The Staff work hard and at the same time are really friendly. Everyone except the reception stafff who have no concept of customer service. I would suggest they are not fit to clean the hotel rooms and there manager should be sacked!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2014

This hotel is the cleanest hotel I've been to abroad, the staff are always cleaning day and night, the food is lovely, be open minded and try new things! The staff are always friendly and polite and happy to help at any time, always smiling and they are happy to get you anything you need you have no need to ask because it's there for you. The animation team are brilliant, they always get you involved in everything they do, they are all so lovely, the gondola men are also lovely, even when they aren't working they wave and smile and are happy to stop and talk, the trip men are also brilliant they have brilliant offers on there trips and make sure you are looked after :).me and my family stayed for 2weeks and only got back last night, it's that amazingly brilliant there I didn't want to leave :( I will miss the place and the staff! I will be coming back for Christmas :D I strongly recommend this place, it's brilliant for families and couples :). Love to all of the staff at this hotel, from Natasha Baker and family :)

Date of stay: May 2014
2  Thank tashaa1992
Awad E, Guest Relations Manager at Aqua Blu Sharm, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014