Aqua Blu Sharm
$71
$63
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
$80
Hyatt.com
Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
$58
$46
$67
$49
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Sharks Bay Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
$62
  • Pool
$182
$135
4,143 results
All reviewssister hotelwater slidesclub maclife guardsanimation teamnaama bayquad bikingfishkids clubgreat funold marketevening entertainmentpastafantastic holidayfamily roomfamily holidaymini disco
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Travelled there December 2013. Hotel staff were always pleasant and friendly. Very clean rooms and hotel grounds were maintained to a high standard. Food was great with lots of variety. Huge rooms overlooking central island.Definitely recommend for families looking to enjoy water park facilities.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Mohammed B
Reviewed January 2, 2014

In my opinion the experience i had in aqua blu was great because they had great service and the staff was really friendly, and the water park was really outstanding and the children really loved it. There were lifeguards there and they were very helpful at all times as well as the rest of the staff. the food that we ate was mouth-watering. My overall experience was excellent and i would definitely go there again without any hesitation. I surely recommend this to anyone as it was an unforgettable holiday experience.

Room Tip: All the rooms were good especially the bungalows.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My Daughter, Granddaughter and I spent Christmas at Aqua Blu, having now returned to England on reflection we had a very good holiday. On arrival late on the 22nd we were taken to our room. I was disappointed as I booked 5* but I said I would reserve my judgement until the morning as the facilities could outweigh the standard of the room. My word the park is fantastic. We didnt leave the park apart for a day when we went on a Snorkelling Trip. We booked the trip through ETS and received excellent service by some pretty special people on the Boat who had our safety and care uppermost. We found there was plenty of choice as far as food was concerned and ate at the Cave de Roi for Breakfast and lunch and the Italian for Dinner. My 9 year old Granddaughter enjoyed her food too. The staff at the hotel were exceptional too. Nothing was ever too much trouble. They always said 'within 5 minutes and they arent Egyptian minutes'. I would think they are a bit like Manyana. We were there for Christmas and the exceptional Gala Christmas 'Do' the kids even received stockings with a satsuma, monkey nuts and some sweets in it when Santa arrived on a Camel bringing the horses and mules with him. I would have liked the pools to be heated but it didnt matter to my Granddaughter she was in there at 8am Lilo and all. The Lifeguards were lovely people. I hope the owners can organise a programme to bring the rooms up to standard. We British expect very comfortable beds with good duvets and comfy pillows (however our sleep wasnt affected) and tea Making facilities but you only have to ask and it will arrive. We asked for an Iron. No problem. We were in 5228, 1st floor with three pools in front of us. Our daily, Ahmed was great we had a clean bed every day and clean beach towels and bathroom towels. Everything functioned properly as we always asked if something wasn't right. As others have mentioned there was a section of the clientele which didn't fit in with the rest and their offspring were out of control. All in all I wish I was still there. We will be back. Sorry forgot the Animation Team they deserve praise too.

Room Tip: We didn't visit other rooms but were very satisfied with the position of ours. 1st floor on the south side.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank GroovychickRamsgate
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We went to Aqua Blu on the 20th December, and we're greeted kindly to the reception staff on arrival. The rooms were spotless & the cleaners were very keen. Christmas Eve was absolutely amazing with having a big markee waiting for us. The amount of effort put into that night could not have a been better! The staff and animation team could not do enough for you as they were always there to include everyone in many of things! Looking to go back already! It's a must-do!

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We stayed here in the last week of May 2013, so this is a late review. We are a family with two kids aged at the time five and one.

We arrived just after 9.30pm at the hotel and check in was a breeze with no issues. The buffet was about to close, so we where directed to last restaurant that was still open and was advised to have dinner before we went to our rooms. I felt was kind and courteous of them to make sure we had something to eat before we went to our rooms.

After we had something to eat we where shown to our rooms by one of the bellboys and another bellboy made sure I luggage arrived straight away. Our room was a family room, with a double bed and a bunk bed and, like all rooms, had a balcony. Our balcony overlooked one of the pool areas. Please be aware that the rooms don’t have a bathtub and only a walk in shower area (with a toilet of course). The bed was comfortable in my opinion and we all had a good sleep each night. The curtains are thick, so no light comes in during the morning. The TV had all Arabic Language programs, except for the BBC World Service.

There was split water outside our room when we first arrived, but one phone call to the front desk and this was cleared a few moments later.

Housekeeping did a very good job each time and made sure the room was very clean each time. We did have an issue once and housekeeping was not done when expected. It took a total of five calls/visits to the front desk to complain about this and was eventually done. This was one very frustrating day, as we wanted to sleep in our room the afternoon.

There are four restaurants where you can make use of the All Inclusive option. They are Chinese, Indian, Italian and an International Restaurant. The International Restaurant as a different theme each night. This of course gives you a very good choice. In my opinion the food is hit and miss, most of the times it was good, but times it was not especially the Pizza’s from the Italian. All the staff at the restaurants are very good.

There are also many bars around the complex.

There are many Russians at this hotel, but unlike other reviews we did not have any issues with them or notice them pushing in the line.

With regards to the pool area, this is very extensive. There are two children’s pool areas with slides to match their needs. My eldest child really enjoyed it. The larger slides are great fun for older children and adults. There is also a waive pool area with music being played. There are constant lifeguards in all areas keeping a careful eye on everyone using the pool.

If you want a taxi to anywhere, then don’t book this from the front desk. Walk outside the complex and you will see the white and blue cabs and you can haggle a much cheaper fair then the front desk.

The hotel does have access to its Sister Hotel if you want to use a Beach. There is a free shuttle that takes you there. There is one “Beach Hut” type eating place where you can eat as part the all inclusive. However, you are very limited with the food at this place. Due to it being a Coral Beach, you can’t go into the water.

Please note that this is away from other main tourist areas and there is not much outside the complex, except for a few shops. You would need a taxi to go anywhere else.

There is a tour desk in the reception area offering a variety of tours. We did not do any, so I can’t comment on their service.

Overall it is a clean, comfortable hotel with very friendly staff. A great place if you have young kids want a place where you can relax and they can enjoy themselves.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family