“A relaxing stay with friends and family - weather...”
Large open plan living/dining area
Open plan living/dining area
Main balcony by night
Modern fitted kitchen
Main bedroom
One of the many pools in the complex
2nd bedroom
View from balcony of the second bedroom
Main bathroom
Main bathroom
Separate 2nd toilet
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
dil735
Reading, United Kingdom
“A relaxing stay with friends and family - weather excellent with lots to do and see”
Reviewed December 23, 2014 for a stay in October 2014

My wife and I spent an extended holiday in this apartment from early October until end November 2014 - a total of 7 weeks.

Would we stay at the same apartment again – Yes

During the stay we invited out several members of my immediate family to join us for up to 10 days. The total we had in the apartment at any time was 4 and had we utilised the lounge area we could have accommodated another 2 quiet easily.

The building is a well laid out holiday apartment, 2 large bedrooms, one bathroom with shower, and another separate WC, ( as we all know very useful ), plus 2 outside balcony areas, one of which would seat six comfortably and is like another external room! The kitchen is equipped with a washing machine and full size gas cooker, microwave and all the other 'stuff' you would expect with holiday accommodation. The lounge and dining room are as one and are spacious with dining for four.

The apartment has its own mobile phone that was pay as you go – this stayed in the lounge and could be topped up at the onsite supermarket. I also took out my own Vodafone MiFi, and for £17 per month purchased from a local store ( in Il Mercato ) a 17Gb SIM card. This gave me full and good access to my computer, iPod, iPhone etc. within the apartment. I should add that I did not download any films so the 13Gb per month never fell below 8Gb.

I also found that virtually anything could be delivered to your apartment. The onsite fast food restaurants deliver more than you can eat at a price probably a quarter of what you would pay in the UK. The local representative, who collected us from the airport, ensured everything was in order and was available throughout our stay if we needed anything.

Moving outside the apartment there are an array of pools that are clean and the grounds and gardens are well maintained.

We found that getting around outside was relatively easy, and by asking others around the pools if they knew of any good Taxi men, names and numbers were plentiful. And once a good taxi driver as been located you can be picked up and be delivered to your door easily. But be warned, it is best to ask other guests what a typical charge is for any particular journey, as you are always asked by the taxi driver, “what you think the fare should be?” Then they argue that it should be more - so start very low.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Excellent weather and easy access to the pools
Liked least: Negotiating with the Taxi Drivers on price
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway
michelle...
Dublin, Ireland
“Fab apartment in great location ��”
Reviewed October 5, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Stayed for just under a week late September 2014 with my partner .... From the time of booking until after my return contact/ communication was very prompt . Anything needed was sorted straight away . Both Helen and her local rep Mohammed were extremely polite and friendly . Arrived very late and departed very early and this was all accommodate d with no issues at all . The apartment it's self is very large bright and airy .... With everything u would need in a home from home . Balconies were both fab and patio furniture very comfy making it very pleasant o sit and enjoy morning coffee etc. 30 second walk from the pool (1 of many ) and an enjoyable 2 min walk to the main bar / restaurant in delta sharm . Would definitely stay again an ad regular visitor to delta sharm I will be returning not just to the resort but also the apartment - Michelle x

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
JujuMagee
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Happy Days”
Reviewed September 30, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

I'm the first review for the new owner Helen. I stayed in Aug/Sept 2014 for 2 weeks. I've stayed in Delta many times, this apt rates amongst the top. The booking was hassle free ie: not looking copies of my friends ID's and names, which I refused to give on a previous booking! I travelled with my 15yr old son who dives. Delta is between Naama Bay & Old Market, only a few mins by taxi to Hadabah, it's very accessible to most dive centres as you're on the main road for taxis and the blue bus. The apt is equipped to European standards...yes the washing machine for the divers, I usually have 3 with me!! It means you can travel light. The aircon worked great in every room....a must in 40+. Now the enchanting part for me, Helen has the apt stocked with proper wine glasses and champagne flutes in the freezer...a girl after my own heart! Water, milk and juice in the fridge upon arrival, these touches really make a difference. I was met on arrival by Mohamed who can do airport collection, my friends collected me on this occasion. Mohamed gave me a full tour of the apt, how to use things etc. Another lovely touch, Helen leaves an Egyptian mobile to call Mohamed if there's any problems or get a McDonalds delivered! I have my own, it's important not to switch your UK mobile on unless connected to wifi otherwise your bill can be huge. The apt is a bit of a stroll to the front gates yet only a few strides to the swimming pools. It's spacious, airy, bright and clean...my 15yr old absolutely loved it and enjoyed the extra channels Helen subscribes to for her own daughter. It's home from home, perfect if you're like myself and my boys, if you can't suffer a hotel for anymore than a week + they eat cereal around the clock, hotels don't provide this lol!! Delta is also self contained 2 Supermarkets, 2 pharmacies, restaurants & coffee shops. Never take your eyes off your child in the swimming pools, a child drowned a few days before I left, it was no more than a paddling pool and busy, yet no one seen her. I still see her beautiful face...be safe and never complacent, it can happen to anyone. When leaving I stressed Helen & Mohamed as I hadn't been in contact but I had no need to be, everything was perfect. Helen let us stay late as we weren't heading to the airport till after 6pm, Mohamed collected the keys at 5.45 and told us just to pull the door after us. It was lovely to be trusted. Thanks you guys, we most definitely will stay again and will recommend your apt to family and friends :)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Spacious apt, well equiped
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Teenagers
Annette L
Manchester, United Kingdom
“100% recommend this apartment”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 for a stay in September 2013

My friend booked the apartment for our stay in Sharm last September. The owner, Jenny, was so helpful from our initial enquiry of apartment etc through to booking. Jennys son in law, Hassan, met us at the airport and took us to the apartment giving us a quick guided tour of the complex , which is like a maze, giving us directions to one of the onsite restaurants. The apartment is beautiful, clean and spacious with two balconies for sun bathing and enjoying drinks as the day turns to evening. Hassan and his wife Lucy were amazing, giving us advice on day trips, areas to visit, tips on where to eat and what we should expect to pay for taxis to make sure we weren't being ripped off! To be honest we couldn't have been treat better if we had been actual family.
The resort itself is very clean and well laid out with people working day and night making sure that the grounds are maintained to a high standard. There are around 12 swimming pools again all clean and well maintained. I would also like to mention that we felt extremely safe throughout our stay, the resort has its own security staff who are discrete but on the ball again being very helpful on the few occasions we got lost trying to find our way back to the apartment on our first few days.
I would absolutely 100% recommend this apartment to my family and friends.
Would also like to say a massive thank you to Hassan and Lucy for all your help and hopefully we'll see you again in September :)

Scotland
Reviewed November 3, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Traveling group: Extended Family
Katrina_K...
Morecambe, United Kingdom
“Perfect ....”
Reviewed September 27, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Sorry it's took so long to write a review, stayed here June/July
Could not ask for a better place to stay, everything that you need to make it the
Perfect holiday was there....
I would recommend this home to anyone, as it is fully equipped, and 100% clean through out, and set to a very high standard...
No one would be disappointed with this home ...
Simply beautiful

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
london
Reviewed November 15, 2012 for a stay in November 2012

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The home from home feel
Liked least: No comment
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing