“Best Resort in Egypt”
Review of Shark's Bay Beach

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Out of all the resorts in Sharm this is the resort I keep returning to. It is very central to all the other resorts and personally I think this is better than Namma and Nabq bay.

1  Thank honest186394
Write a ReviewReviews (1,483)

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Pontoon to access sea over the coral amazing sea life but watch out for the shark nets! No beach as such but sun beds/brolly a available prefer Norma bay

Reviewed October 27, 2012

we went for the whole day and was only 15 mins drive by taxi,its the best place to see all the coral and fish as there is so many

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Private trip cost us 10 UK pounds , departed our hotel after breakfast to venture to a small like fishing cove.
spent the day swimming & snorkeling sunbathed and relaxed, Fab time and enjoyed an Egyptian feast at lunch time

1  Thank Peter J
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Very beautiful, the sea was so clear & the fish swimming around you, was a delight, wish I'd taken my own snorkle, for some, not being able to walk streight into the sea, would have been a problem, but not for me, I walked along the piers, bit shaky, but fine & swam in the sea every day, loved it!

1  Thank Lisa D