Very big hotel, huge, everything is spread out well. No rush for anything, plenty of sun beds available. Breakfast huge variety of eggs, pancakes, waffles, pastries etc. We were half board and so had our lunch at the hotel. Good selection of salads, and the chef would make whatever pasta you want during lunch time. Free shuttle bus to Nama Bay and back. Huge rooms, we had the standard room but was more than enough. Kettle and fridge facility available in the rooms. Only problem very near the airport and hence could hear the planes landing. No real beach at the hotel. They provide a shuttle to sister hotel where beach but only a cliff. Not a real one. No Russians at the hotel. No tummy upsets either. We were there for a week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious, modern designed Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula is a gorgeous 5 star resort comfortably spread over 200,000 sqm of lush, landscaped gardens. The hotel's oversized rooms are only some of the extravagant luxuries that make this the perfect place for relaxation for you and your family. Neighboring the Jolie Ville International Congress Center, the resort takes pride in its ability to welcome both business and leisure travellers with top service excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel And Resort
- Sharm El Sheikh Peninsula
- Peninsula Sharm El-Sheikh