I have just returned from this hotel after a lovely holiday, this was our second visit this year. A huge thank you as always for everything! Some of the comments on here are very petty and some are valid points but really a little over the top!. We had a fabulous time and many many thanks to the coniege men, especially Reda and Salem, the guest relation team who always checked we were ok and if there was anything they could do for us, Samy and the pool team for again working extremely hard and being very friendly and most of all the men who work really long hours and extremely hard to make your stay enjoyable and pleasant. To name a few, Omar, Mohammed, in the main restaurant and Wael. You do have to pay for the Italian and Thai but the food is well worth it. There are some hotels in Egypt where you get to eat in other restaurants for free, however the overall all inclusive price is a lot more. At the end of the day you get what you pay for. The room is the best we have experienced size wise, and had everything we needed. A beautiful room and kept really clean. The spa is beautiful and a lovely experience, perhaps if the prices were lower I feel customers would be more willing to come. The beauty salon is also lovely and although a little behind times in comparison to England they still do everything they can to do their job to the best of their abilities. The hotel provides a free bus to Naama every evening which no other hotel we have stayed at does and a free bus to the beach.
All in all a wonderful holiday sharing special times with loved ones! That's what holidays are about, not to pick at everything possible.
Thank you so much and we will of course see you all again - Mr & Mrs Outhwaite -Al and Rachael
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious, modern designed Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula is a gorgeous 5 star resort comfortably spread over 200,000 sqm of lush, landscaped gardens. The hotel's oversized rooms are only some of the extravagant luxuries that make this the perfect place for relaxation for you and your family. Neighboring the Jolie Ville International Congress Center, the resort takes pride in its ability to welcome both business and leisure travellers with top service excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel And Resort
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El Sheikh Peninsula
- Peninsula Sharm El-Sheikh