we were there in april-13 with out 1 year 5 month onl twins, rooms are very big and nice and we could easily fit 2 baby cots and still have plenty of space. Food was pretty good and service as well. As a bad point is that there was only one pool bar to serve a large area and therefore you had to queue a lot; also, the All inclusive was not actually all inclusive, as there were periods of time when you coudn;t even get a drink like water or juice; the rest was fine.
We spent most of the time on the pool bar and the playing ground with sand which was nice. We didn;t went to the sea that was 2km away as you had to go by a shuttle bus. Very close to airport so a lot of planes gone over the area.
Overall a nice experience, but it could be better if they improve the pool bar service and availability of drinks (especially water and soft drinks) at all time in AI program.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious, modern designed Maritim Dive Resort is a gorgeous 5 star resort comfortably spread over 200,000 sqm of lush, landscaped gardens. The hotel's oversized rooms are only some of the extravagant luxuries that make this the perfect place for relaxation for you and your family. Neighboring the Jolie Ville International Congress Center, the resort takes pride in its ability to welcome both business and leisure travellers with top service excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel And Resort
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El Sheikh Peninsula
- Peninsula Sharm El-Sheikh