Returned home on 9th Sept after spending a week at the Jolie Ville with my daughter. This holiday was a last minute break. Check in was warm and welcoming. Our room was very spacious, plenty of wardrobe and drawer space and having two sinks in the bathroom was great. We were made to feel very welcome from all the staff we had the pleasure to meet and nothing was too much trouble for them. Meals in the main restaurant are buffet which is plentiful and i enjoyed eveything i chose. This hotel has a lovely, clean, large pool and i cannot fault the pool bar and the guys who work in there. They're hard working, efficient, respectful, friendly and helpful. The soups in there are delicious. Young Mohammed who i believe hasn't worked there very long and who works in the pool bar, is in my opinion, a great asset to this hotel. He quietly works hard, is pleasant and he misses nothing. Promotion for him would be a good move for all concerned. Hani the bar manager is a 'Star'. A genuinely nice man and very good at his job and respected by guests and staff alike. Omar from Luxor, another shining light in this hotel. A man who loves his job, is very good at it and ambitious to climb the promotional ladder. Service at the beach was excellent. The food was gorgeous and the toilets there were spotless. As for the evening entertainment, we all know the saying 'it wasn't much to write home about', so i won't, because it wasn't. Now to the animation team. Mido, Mido, Mido. A young man with an inflated ego prowling around the pool, hitting on any young woman who catches his eye (unless they are wtih a boyfriend or father). Parents beware. He may be able to speak a few words in several languages (who doesn't who works in this type of job) but he doesn't understand the cultures of these countries. If he doesn't get his own way he's like a little boy who's had his favourite toy taken away from him. I had cause to make a complaint about him which was dealt with immediately and efficiently by his superiors. Apart from this thimble of a problem my stay was very enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious, modern designed Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula is a gorgeous 5 star resort comfortably spread over 200,000 sqm of lush, landscaped gardens. The hotel's oversized rooms are only some of the extravagant luxuries that make this the perfect place for relaxation for you and your family. Neighboring the Jolie Ville International Congress Center, the resort takes pride in its ability to welcome both business and leisure travellers with top service excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel And Resort
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El Sheikh Peninsula
- Peninsula Sharm El-Sheikh