My boyfriend and I stayed here all inclusive for 1 week in April. It was a wonderful holiday, if I ever return to Sharm I will defiantly stay here again. The food was good there was usually a good a choice on offer. The rooms were huge. Most of the staff were very friendly. Especially Ola the entertainment girl. She worked very long hours but always seemed full of energy and kept us well entertained all week. The beach was brilliant, we went snorkelling there which was amazing. The food at the beach bar is the best out of all the hotel restaurants.
There are a lot of planes that go right over the hotel but you honestly don't notice they really aren't that loud. We had an Egyptian massage in the spa. I enjoyed the massage however I wouldn't use the spa again. The staff in the spa could have been a little friendlier and explained everything a little better. I've had better in England for less money.
The only complaint I could make would be the staff in the pool bar could be more attentive. We ate there twice but both times we were left with dirty main course plates in front of us an eventually got fed up of waiting for the staff to pay us any attention so just left without dessert. It was also hard work getting drinks here unless you got up and went to the bar yourself. We asked a few times for drinks and they did come eventually but usually when the waiters had finished gossiping with each other. There were a couple of waiters who were very good at the pool bar they were just let down by the rest of them.
There are a few things that could be improved but it is a very good hotel. Most of the staff are amazing they work long hours but are always smiling. I would defiantly recommend it. We had a brilliant holiday and will hopefully be returning next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious, modern designed Maritim Dive Resort is a gorgeous 5 star resort comfortably spread over 200,000 sqm of lush, landscaped gardens. The hotel's oversized rooms are only some of the extravagant luxuries that make this the perfect place for relaxation for you and your family. Neighboring the Jolie Ville International Congress Center, the resort takes pride in its ability to welcome both business and leisure travellers with top service excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel And Resort
- Sharm El Sheikh Peninsula
- Peninsula Sharm El-Sheikh