I booked the Reef Oasis because of the reviews on Tripadvisor and I was very pleased that the standard was as high as I had expected. This is a large resort but well set out and I enjoyed the walks through the gardens that were well looked after. We were in block 4000s which are close to the adult pool. We spent at least part of every day around the adult pool, which is a great idea form those of us who want a bit of piece and quiet.Other hotels should do the same. We used all the restaurants andenjoyed them all except for the Fishermans, which was a disappointment. Our favourite place for lunch was the Sea Breeze; the view is fantastic and he food alwaysvery good. We both enjoyed the pasta and pizzas with a salad and plenty of wine, which was quickly topped up. The biggest plus for me was the snorkeling was brilliant and I would recommend it to everyone; but always go from the jetty not from the beach as the coral needs to be protected. We actually had rain and cloud on our first 2 days but after that it was pure blue sky and hot sunshine.We got great sevice in all the bars and we partcularly liked to enjoy an early evening drin on the terrace at the Carribean bar. Oveall if you want a high level of service at an all inclusive hotel in Sharm El Sheikh this is an excellent choice. From what we heard from people at other hotels we certainly made the right choice. The evening entertainment is not very good but we didn't expect it t be that good so were not disappointed. There was a good mix of nationalities at the hotel and I didn't experience any problems. Congrtaulations to the managemen and staff at the Reef Oasis for running a very good hotel and doing our best to keep all your guests happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort and Spa is one of the most beautiful resorts of Sharm El Sheikh with the magnificent views of the Sinai Mountains hidden amongst the colorful shades of the desert. The Hotel is overlooking the famous Red Sea with clear crystal blue waters and beautiful corals with the most amazing colored tropical fish. Our highly experienced trained staff and Management Team are available 24 hrs with extended knowledge of the resort and qualified to provide our Guests with the most professional and exceptional service. Our Priority is you at all times during the day and night to help make the most of an excellent and enjoyable holiday. We have a wide range of facilities including a 24hr bar serving drinks and snacks, a beautiful Panorama Terrace to capture the most amazing sunset views for those perfect kodak moments to save a lifetime of memories. We have many Swimming pools to meet everyone's tastes, have fun in the sun with the family's at the leisure pool or relax reading a book chilling by our adults pool at the Relax we have it for all ages. Teens hangout room including play stations, games machines, air hockey and billiards or join in the activities with the Animation Team. Treat your self with one of our Royal Tents with complete privacy, waiter service, direct access to the sea for relax time including drinks, fruit for a small additional charge or lounge on your sun bed at the beach at your leisure with 350 m of sand and try our snorkeling from the jetty to spot little Nemo with a trained instructor the choice is yours. If you would like to make your stay extra special we have many other room types to upgrade, our Honeymoon Suite being the most popular choice and highest category. This option is by far the best choice and we can guarantee you won't be disappointed, pure luxury with direct sea view, the moon the stars the sunset all in one. Your very on private double jacuzzi, separate living room, walk in wardrobe, marble bathroom, DVD player with surround sound and wifi with many other benefits included. All for a small supplement. Easy access to the other resort areas to visit during your stay by taxi or shuttle you will be anywhere in a short time to grab your bargains shop till you drop or chill in one of the famous shisha cafes we can direct you. Upload your memorable photos on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram whilst enjoying your holiday with our new extended wifi or Skype your friends at home to show them the wonderful Hotel your staying in now available in various areas of the Hotel free of charge. If you fell active during your stay why not try a discover scuba dive or complete your padi and become a certified diver with our very own dive centre on the beach or get active in our amazing gym and learn all the exercises with a trained and qualified fitness instructor ,. If you prefer to pamper your self relax in our steam room or sauna free of charge. Don't forget to reserve your Ala Carte Restaurants with our Guest Relation Team who are available in the lobby to make your dining experience the most enjoyable one, sample our tasty delicious 4. Course meal with complete tranquility in our La Romantique Restaurant special offers apply. We are truly confident by choosing the Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort and Spa you will not be disappointed. If you have any further questions or queries we would love to hear from you. We look forward to welcoming our Guests soon. Management. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and Orbitz so you can book your Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reef Oasis Blue Bay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotel Reef Oasis Blue Bay