I will start with three S's spectacular, stunning service. Having stayed in Sharm El Sheik before I had expected this holiday to be good, but it was simply excellent. I stayed with my husband for two weeks and would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to have luxury, amazing staff, fantastic rooms, pools, food, views. Saad and Sabry were both absolutely fantastic, they work extremely hard, and always have a BIG smile to greet you with as well as a good conversation which made us feel special. Our sun beds were made up by Saad at the amazing infinity pool, and Sabry at the wonderful relax pool. At the relax pool my favourite place was the spa end of the pool where I could place my sunbed in the pool which continually kept me cool. Drinks were immediately brought over by Ali who again works relentlessly in the heat providing fantastic service. Each day we would be sprayed with cool water, receive a cold icy flannel, and our sunglasses were cleaned, fab!! And not once did any of the excellent staff hold back with an expectation of a tip. In fact when we did tip at the end of our holiday each tip was humbly received and made us feel that we were able to say thankyou to some wonderful people. Hend greeted us every morning and again always had a smile treating us as individuals, she loved to tell us how much she loves Mary Poppins, greeting us with 'supercalifragelistixexpialidocous'. Reda is an absolute gentleman and each day took time to talk and ask about our day, he managed the Italian Restaurant which we visited a number of times, the food was fabulous and choice amazing. I would like to point out that any extras that were on offer were certainly not pushed on us, and in fact makes me feel that it was definitely a five star service offering extras if you wanted them, and showing full respect if you didn't want these. Our room was simply superb with a view if the relax pool, and kept absolutely perfectly clean for our entire stay. We visited the gym and used it a number of times the first week, air conditioned with excellent equipment which you would find in your own local gym. The Lift down to the beach was brilliant, and we snorkelled a number of times late afternoon when we were surrounded by beautiful fish, it was stunning, breathtaking at times amazed at the sheer amount around you. A walk along the beach enabled us to see the fish feeding on the coral, and the sunset was glorious. Steps up from the beach takes you to a wonderful area with three small private spa pools, one which looks over the beach has fantastic views. We booked through Thompson and wanted to compliment both Samy and Ibrahim who started the holiday with a quick and fun introduction meeting, they are very regularly in the hotel reception and nothing is tool much trouble. Reception staff were brilliant as well, quick to help at any time. The hotel bus which us free to Soho Square is perfect and allowed us to have a trip out which we thoroughly enjoyed again. We stayed last week of June, first week of July, temp in the first week was around 38/39 but the second week saw the temperature soar to 42 in the shade and 50 in the sun, phew, and yet all this time the staff remained consistently fantastic. The 24 hour Carribean bar was a perfect place to watch the World Cup, this is positioned outside with plenty of tables, comfy chairs and under an amazing starlit sky. The opposite bar the pub was excellent too, air conditioned with plenty of tv screens. Kabagki the grill restaurant provided some excellent egyptian food, the only problem being that I was full quickly on the vast amount. The main buffet restaurant provided us with plenty of fresh dishes to choose from, again all the staff work so very hard. Both Carl and I would not need to think twice about booking this wonderful hotel again, and in fact many people that we chatted to were of the same opinion or were already visiting for second third times etc. Many Thanks 'shukran' to all of the staff :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort and Spa is one of the most beautiful resorts of Sharm El Sheikh with the magnificent views of the Sinai Mountains hidden amongst the colorful shades of the desert. The Hotel is overlooking the famous Red Sea with clear crystal blue waters and beautiful corals with the most amazing colored tropical fish. Our highly experienced trained staff and Management Team are available 24 hrs with extended knowledge of the resort and qualified to provide our Guests with the most professional and exceptional service. Our Priority is you at all times during the day and night to help make the most of an excellent and enjoyable holiday. We have a wide range of facilities including a 24hr bar serving drinks and snacks, a beautiful Panorama Terrace to capture the most amazing sunset views for those perfect kodak moments to save a lifetime of memories. We have many Swimming pools to meet everyone's tastes, have fun in the sun with the family's at the leisure pool or relax reading a book chilling by our adults pool at the Relax we have it for all ages. Teens hangout room including play stations, games machines, air hockey and billiards or join in the activities with the Animation Team. Treat your self with one of our Royal Tents with complete privacy, waiter service, direct access to the sea for relax time including drinks, fruit for a small additional charge or lounge on your sun bed at the beach at your leisure with 350 m of sand and try our snorkeling from the jetty to spot little Nemo with a trained instructor the choice is yours. If you would like to make your stay extra special we have many other room types to upgrade, our Honeymoon Suite being the most popular choice and highest category. This option is by far the best choice and we can guarantee you won't be disappointed, pure luxury with direct sea view, the moon the stars the sunset all in one. Your very on private double jacuzzi, separate living room, walk in wardrobe, marble bathroom, DVD player with surround sound and wifi with many other benefits included. All for a small supplement. Easy access to the other resort areas to visit during your stay by taxi or shuttle you will be anywhere in a short time to grab your bargains shop till you drop or chill in one of the famous shisha cafes we can direct you. Upload your memorable photos on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram whilst enjoying your holiday with our new extended wifi or Skype your friends at home to show them the wonderful Hotel your staying in now available in various areas of the Hotel free of charge. If you fell active during your stay why not try a discover scuba dive or complete your padi and become a certified diver with our very own dive centre on the beach or get active in our amazing gym and learn all the exercises with a trained and qualified fitness instructor ,. If you prefer to pamper your self relax in our steam room or sauna free of charge. Don't forget to reserve your Ala Carte Restaurants with our Guest Relation Team who are available in the lobby to make your dining experience the most enjoyable one, sample our tasty delicious 4. Course meal with complete tranquility in our La Romantique Restaurant special offers apply. We are truly confident by choosing the Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort and Spa you will not be disappointed. If you have any further questions or queries we would love to hear from you. We look forward to welcoming our Guests soon. Management. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reef Oasis Blue Bay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotel Reef Oasis Blue Bay