This was our first time in Egypt and we travelled as a couple on the 13/08/13-20/08/13. When first arriving the transfer time was fantastic we were the only drop off and took less than 15 minutes, which was great after a 5 hour flight and arriving late. We had a welcome drink and then took to check in all while our luggage was put to one side, check in was so quick and easy and after staff took us to our room with our luggage on a buggy, which was great which saved us looking for our room. We had a junior suite room booked and when we arrived in the room we both found it fantastic! Everything was so clean and the maids cleaned it everyday to a very high standard also doing towel art which was a great surprise when coming back in. Majority of the staff were fab, they went above and beyond to help you on your stay, there were a couple who were not like that and felt they were quite rude one in particular a man who worked on the bar round the infinity pool near the fishermans restaurant. As we stayed in the junior suite we had access to the fishermans restaurant for breakfast so we ate there everyday which was brill as it was never busy and the food was good, only downside it was the same everyday but there was a wide selection to choose from. We ate at the Italian restaurant which was lovely the food so tasty, this was our favourite. We were a bit apprehensive about the food in Egypt but in the blue bay restaurant we would give the food a 7/10. During our stay the French ala carte was closed, which affected my husbands anniversary plans, however when he spoke to the manager they went above and beyond to ensure that it was a special night, so instead we had a candle lit dinner overlooking the Red Sea just by the infinity with our own private waiter, and we could choose any food we wanted and they would cook it for us. This was fantastic, Ayman the manager of restaurants ensured everything was perfect to which it was. Sam who worked in guest relations was fantastic too, she was very helpful and very kind in helping book the restaurants and also other special things which my husband arranged. She even offered to go out of her own way to show us the old market which we thought was very very kind! She is great asset to the blue reef hotel.
We tipped the staff £1 coins and they were very grateful of this.
We will defiantly be returning back to this hotel next year and for 2 weeks next time as a week was way too short!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort and Spa is one of the most beautiful resorts of Sharm El Sheikh with the magnificent views of the Sinai Mountains hidden amongst the colorful shades of the desert. The Hotel is overlooking the famous Red Sea with clear crystal blue waters and beautiful corals with the most amazing colored tropical fish. Our highly experienced trained staff and Management Team are available 24 hrs with extended knowledge of the resort and qualified to provide our Guests with the most professional and exceptional service. Our Priority is you at all times during the day and night to help make the most of an excellent and enjoyable holiday. We have a wide range of facilities including a 24hr bar serving drinks and snacks, a beautiful Panorama Terrace to capture the most amazing sunset views for those perfect kodak moments to save a lifetime of memories. We have many Swimming pools to meet everyone's tastes, have fun in the sun with the family's at the leisure pool or relax reading a book chilling by our adults pool at the Relax we have it for all ages. Teens hangout room including play stations, games machines, air hockey and billiards or join in the activities with the Animation Team. Treat your self with one of our Royal Tents with complete privacy, waiter service, direct access to the sea for relax time including drinks, fruit for a small additional charge or lounge on your sun bed at the beach at your leisure with 350 m of sand and try our snorkeling from the jetty to spot little Nemo with a trained instructor the choice is yours. If you would like to make your stay extra special we have many other room types to upgrade, our Honeymoon Suite being the most popular choice and highest category. This option is by far the best choice and we can guarantee you won't be disappointed, pure luxury with direct sea view, the moon the stars the sunset all in one. Your very on private double jacuzzi, separate living room, walk in wardrobe, marble bathroom, DVD player with surround sound and wifi with many other benefits included. All for a small supplement. Easy access to the other resort areas to visit during your stay by taxi or shuttle you will be anywhere in a short time to grab your bargains shop till you drop or chill in one of the famous shisha cafes we can direct you. Upload your memorable photos on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram whilst enjoying your holiday with our new extended wifi or Skype your friends at home to show them the wonderful Hotel your staying in now available in various areas of the Hotel free of charge. If you fell active during your stay why not try a discover scuba dive or complete your padi and become a certified diver with our very own dive centre on the beach or get active in our amazing gym and learn all the exercises with a trained and qualified fitness instructor ,. If you prefer to pamper your self relax in our steam room or sauna free of charge. Don't forget to reserve your Ala Carte Restaurants with our Guest Relation Team who are available in the lobby to make your dining experience the most enjoyable one, sample our tasty delicious 4. Course meal with complete tranquility in our La Romantique Restaurant special offers apply. We are truly confident by choosing the Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort and Spa you will not be disappointed. If you have any further questions or queries we would love to hear from you. We look forward to welcoming our Guests soon. Management. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Reef Oasis Blue Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reef Oasis Blue Bay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotel Reef Oasis Blue Bay