“Review animators”

Ranked #85 of 232 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Minsk, Belarus
“Review animators”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Good morning to our wonderful hotel Tropitel Naama Bay! Rested at the hotel from 16.03. on 26/03/2014. Very pleased with the work of animators. Many thanks to Ruben and Nastya. They did everything with soul. But those who led the children's disco, were like robots. Greetings from Minsk. Miss Nastya and Ruben. See you!

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
TropitelNaama, General Manager at Tropitel Naama Bay, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your nice meaningful review, looking forward to see you on your next stay.

Sincerely
Tropitel Naama Bay Hotel Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (472)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Leigh-on Sea, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Cant understand the rave reviews about this hotel, it is a fairly average 3 star quality hotel. When I was looking for a hotel in Naama Bay I had 2 major requirements. On the beach and free internet so I could keep in touch with my family back home. This hotel is NOT on the beach, it advertises its own private beach and I selected a sea view room, assuming I would be facing the private beach. This hotel is approx 200mtrs from the beach and my sea view was over the top of the shopping centre. The beach was sectioned off with each hotel having its own section.
The free wi-fi was for browsing only which meant no iMessage no what's app and no emails, I did not come on holiday to shop online so the free wi-fi was useless. Luckily I had paid extra for a deluxe room which came with use of the club lounge which had proper wi-fi even though you had to go down 4 floors to reception to get a code to give u 1 hour of free internet per day! On day 4 this internet stopped working so I could not contact anyone at home.
Although the buffet food was good avoid the Italian restaurant which was very poor quality.
Now for the good bits the reception staff were very helpful and tried their best to help with the internet. (many thanks to Abdulsalem who allowed me to tether his own personal iphone so I could contact my family).
The food was good and varied each day and you could drink the water based drinks with no ill effects.
The hotel is ideally situated for dive trips as it is only 3 or 400 mtrs from the port where ALL of the dive companies leave from.
The rooms were good and kept very clean.
My conclusion, if you want a reasonable hotel as a base for a diving holiday then this hotel will suit you well.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank Terryjones2
Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for your recent visit of the hotel as well as for your feedback that we greatly value. Your comments are highly appreciated and will be our concern.

We will look forward to your next visit .

essex
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Just back from 10 days at the tropitel, best hotel i have stayed at in Egypt. Food and cleaniness lovely. Staff were absolutely amazing not one sulky or stroppy person. the animation staff do let the hotel down slighty, was there for 4 days before a new animator arrived named lucy who spoke to us every day. the dark haired girl who takes the children though was very good with them, sorry do not know her name. Music they played in the nightime was "house" bit boring, seeing as the age of the clients did not fit the music, the dj would just turn on his computer and wander off leaving all the people just sitting about bored. the bar staff were the only ones that interacted with the people.
I would and am definately going back to this hotel.

Room Tip: we were upgraded to the executive rooms, lovely, did find the mattress really hard, but perhaps that...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
TropitelNaama, General Manager at Tropitel Naama Bay, responded to this review, April 6, 2014
Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for your recent visit of the hotel as well as for you overall positive feedback that we greatly value. Your comments is highly appreciated and will be our concern, we will look forward to your next visit to enjoy the beauty of the red sea.

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at tropitel for 10 nights and had an amazing time all staff are very friendly and welcoming our favourite were Amir at the pool bar he brought are drinks over and kept us topped up lovely man! izaqh who cleaned are room every day it was spotless and he was so friendly my girls loved him, he was on the 4th floor we were room 537 and Mohamed sabry towel man at the pool bar pool he put our towels out every day was always friendly with a smile and made sure we were ok he was excellent!! If your booking a trip go with tiger he will look after you. We can't wait to go back all ready booking for next year! It has every thing you need and more.the kids club lady haber was lovely had my girls up dancing at the mini disco and in the days they loved going to do activities with her they really miss her. Thanks to all the lovely ppl we met!

Stayed March 2014
TropitelNaama, General Manager at Tropitel Naama Bay, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Tropitel Naama Bay hotel.
It is our great pleasure to hear that our guests are enjoying their stay with us and rating our Hotel and staff service with 10 out of 10 .

Our staff strives to make sure that each and every guest that walks through our doors, leaves with fond memories and I am so happy to read that they have managed to do so. I will make sure to share this with all our staff and thank them for a job well done.

we all are waiting for your next visit promising to be even more enjoyable.

Best regards from the Tropitel Naama Bay family.
Moscow, Russia
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Recently returned from this hotel, unfortunately were only 6 days , but rested like it could have been a month!!! Pleased with the hotel and its very good location in the heart of the Bay and a night-club life, but especially pleased with animators!!!!!!I not for the first time in Egypt, but such animators have not seen it anywhere!!! Nastya, Ruben, Manu, Axel, Julia, Zhenya, Helena under the leadership Alex just can't leave you indifferent and bored - you are great guys, a real jewel of the hotel!!!!!!!!Madly glad to see you!!! We will come to you again as soon as possible!!!!!! For those of you who think you have to go there or not - need to go!!!! Here it's really cool!!!!!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Guest
I am glad that you liked the hotel’s location and enjoyed your vacation at Tropitel Naama Bay Hotel.
I shared your comments with our Animation team and they were very delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us and they met your kind expectations.

we are looking forward to welcome you once again at Tropitel Naama Bay.

London, England
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I must confess that I didn't use a lot of the hotel facilities as I was only there for a few days and was out diving every day with the nearby Camel Dive Club, however, this was an ideal base due to its central location in the heart of Na'ama bay. My room (in block 500) was a very decent size with plenty of wardrobe and drawer space for clothes, a fridge and a safe. Air con is easily controlled within the room and the tv had a range of channels for catching up with news etc. The balcony overlooked the pool and lobby and as I was on the top floor, also the dancefloor of Little Buddha opposite. If out on the balcony the music was very loud (although I actually quite liked most of the music they played so this wasn't a problem!), however, once you close the balcony doors and especially with the air con on, the noise is not really noticeable. Light sleepers may need ear plugs but I slept soundly every night (probbaly after all the diving!). My room was kept spotlessly clean and the beds were very comfy. I had breakfast in the hotel each morning which offered a large variety of hot and cold food in the buffet. The reception staff also arranged a breakfast box for me on a day when I had an early diving excursion. The staff were all very friendly, polite and helpful and I like that separate pool towels are provided for sunbathing around the pool, beach etc. The only thing I would improve is the wi-fi service. I was told that the in-room wi-fi service was 'under construction' and the lobby wi-fi only seemed to work either early morning orlater at night when less people were trying to use it. I would have been happy to pay a nominal fee for the in-room service to get guaranteed wi-fi access at any time of the day / evening. All in all, I had a very comfortable stay here and would definitely return. For the central location, variety of food offered and room size it is very good value.

Room Tip: You may wish to ask which way your room faces and if you are a light sleeper ask to be facing away f...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Dear Guest,
Firstly I would like personally to thank you for taking the time sharing your experience in Tropitel Naama Bay hotel, we constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards and we are glad that you enjoyed your vacation and were satisfied with the food, location, cleanliness and the staff.

Your comment will be considered and discussed in our meeting, as we do care for all our guests’ comments in order to improve our services.

Looking forward for your next visit in the near future.

Moscow, Russia
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Hello, hello . Rested at this hotel in late March with my sister. Overall liked the hotel . Although, when first arrived , has not experienced much excitement . But in continuing love hotel stay . If you like fun and you do not want stdet in place, then you here . Located in the center of Naama bay, so you never get bored here . There are good clubs, many shops , though the sellers are not always adequate .
Beach: unfortunately , very small beach, no special beauty .
Food: The food is quite tasty , special thanks to the waiter , buyout every day we ran around and smiled sweetly .
Rooms: The rooms are decent, only a bath too old , was not the main mosquito and air conditioning worked fine .
Pools: The only positive feedback .
Stay helped make animators . Many thanks to them . Especially want to express my gratitude animatru Jenia
With which you can always find a common language .

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent visit at Tropitel Naama Bay Hotel and for posting your positive feedback. We are glad that you have enjoyed your overall stay.

We are looking forward to welcome you once again at Tropitel Naama Bay.