“Clean, comfortable and centrally located” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tropitel Naama Bay

Tropitel Naama Bay
Ranked #93 of 232 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
London, England
“Clean, comfortable and centrally located”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014

I must confess that I didn't use a lot of the hotel facilities as I was only there for a few days and was out diving every day with the nearby Camel Dive Club, however, this was an ideal base due to its central location in the heart of Na'ama bay. My room (in block 500) was a very decent size with plenty of wardrobe and drawer space for clothes, a fridge and a safe. Air con is easily controlled within the room and the tv had a range of channels for catching up with news etc. The balcony overlooked the pool and lobby and as I was on the top floor, also the dancefloor of Little Buddha opposite. If out on the balcony the music was very loud (although I actually quite liked most of the music they played so this wasn't a problem!), however, once you close the balcony doors and especially with the air con on, the noise is not really noticeable. Light sleepers may need ear plugs but I slept soundly every night (probbaly after all the diving!). My room was kept spotlessly clean and the beds were very comfy. I had breakfast in the hotel each morning which offered a large variety of hot and cold food in the buffet. The reception staff also arranged a breakfast box for me on a day when I had an early diving excursion. The staff were all very friendly, polite and helpful and I like that separate pool towels are provided for sunbathing around the pool, beach etc. The only thing I would improve is the wi-fi service. I was told that the in-room wi-fi service was 'under construction' and the lobby wi-fi only seemed to work either early morning orlater at night when less people were trying to use it. I would have been happy to pay a nominal fee for the in-room service to get guaranteed wi-fi access at any time of the day / evening. All in all, I had a very comfortable stay here and would definitely return. For the central location, variety of food offered and room size it is very good value.

Room Tip: You may wish to ask which way your room faces and if you are a light sleeper ask to be facing away f...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TropitelNaama, General Manager at Tropitel Naama Bay, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Dear Guest,
Firstly I would like personally to thank you for taking the time sharing your experience in Tropitel Naama Bay hotel, we constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards and we are glad that you enjoyed your vacation and were satisfied with the food, location, cleanliness and the staff.

Your comment will be considered and discussed in our meeting, as we do care for all our guests’ comments in order to improve our services.

Looking forward for your next visit in the near future.

Tropitel Naama Bay Hotel Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (465)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Moscow, Russia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

Hello, hello . Rested at this hotel in late March with my sister. Overall liked the hotel . Although, when first arrived , has not experienced much excitement . But in continuing love hotel stay . If you like fun and you do not want stdet in place, then you here . Located in the center of Naama bay, so you never get bored here . There are good clubs, many shops , though the sellers are not always adequate .
Beach: unfortunately , very small beach, no special beauty .
Food: The food is quite tasty , special thanks to the waiter , buyout every day we ran around and smiled sweetly .
Rooms: The rooms are decent, only a bath too old , was not the main mosquito and air conditioning worked fine .
Pools: The only positive feedback .
Stay helped make animators . Many thanks to them . Especially want to express my gratitude animatru Jenia
With which you can always find a common language .

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent visit at Tropitel Naama Bay Hotel and for posting your positive feedback. We are glad that you have enjoyed your overall stay.

We are looking forward to welcome you once again at Tropitel Naama Bay.

Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

The hotel is located right in the centre of Naama Bay, a huge area of the hotel. A lot of pools, one of them is situated near the main building,and the other slides in the villas. Rooms are comfortable, clean rooms ezhednevnye restaurant is very diverse, clean. Very pleased with the animation team of the children and their shows on the beach, water aerobics, tennis, Darts, entertainment show program after dinner at 21:30. Especially pleased us Zhenya Nastya and Rubena another DJ cool! Be sure to come again!

Dear Guest
I am very glad that you liked the hotel’s location and enjoyed your vacation at Tropitel Naama Bay Hotel.
kindly be informed that I shared your valuable comments with our Animation team and they were very delighted that you have enjoyed your stay and they met your kind expectations.

we are looking forward to welcome you once again at Tropitel Naama Bay.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

Hi, my wife and I stayed here last week and had a really good time, we were very quickly booked in on our arrival at reception and greeted with a cold drink, we were taken to our room in the 900 block which we had requested after reading other peoples reviews on Tripadvisor, the room was well cleaned and big 2 double beds large bathroom, mini fridge, free bottled water. This was our 5th time to Eygpt and we agreed it was probably the best, we ate breakfast and lunch in the executive restaurant, and evening meals in the Palm Court restaurant, there was allways a good choice in both.We would take a walk after dinner around the town, traders will approach you to buy goods or have a drink in a bar, its not to heavy and a simple no thank you does not offend.We met some nice people at the hotel and we would have a drink and chat in the main reception. We were given the titles of mum and dad from 3 girls that we became friends with,so Yvonne,Gemma and Jamie thanks for that. The staff at the hotel are great and could not have been more helpful, nothing was to much trouble so a big thank you to Hany Salama towel man Ahmed Adel palm court and executive restaurants, and of course Ann Killen who seemed to be everywhere. We will definitely return, so keep up the good work Tropitel.

Room Tip: We liked the 900 block, yes a bit of a walk from the main building but nice and quite come bedtime.
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
TropitelNaama, General Manager at Tropitel Naama Bay, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Dear Guest

I would like to thank you for your wonderful comments, we do appreciate it, and happy to hear that you enjoyed your vacation. We also thank you for acknowledging our staff; and they were able to satisfy you.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Durham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

Excellent hotel with lovely friendly staff especially my friend mustafa who works the bar in the entrance , rooms were lovely ask for room in the top blocks we were in the 900s they were lovely , food was good with a great variety , the pool areas are great all though they could have done with some ice lollys , would Deffo recommend and will be back there later this year , on the down side avoid the spa we book a massage but the wife got ill and we still have to pay half the price which was £ 35 very bad buisness , keep away from there , apart from that it was great

Room Tip: Ask for one in the top blocks 600-900
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TropitelNaama, General Manager at Tropitel Naama Bay, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Dear Guest,

Your feedback underlines a wonderful experience and we are grateful for your visit and recommendation of the hotel, I am very glad that you liked the hotel’s room, pool, food varieties and staff services.

It is our pleasure to know that you are coming back later this year to your second home in Sharm and we will be so happy to meet with you.

lincolnshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

Just stayed at the Tropitel for the first time and it definitely won't be my last. I have stayed in many hotels in Sharm and this was by far the best. The service was amazing and the people were so friendly, even the food was good. It's the 1st time I have stayed all inclusive and not eaten out most nights. Big thank you to Mostafa, Wael and Mohammed on the lobby bar for putting up with us all holiday, also the one that took over from Mohammed in the mornings and worked on the sunset bar at night sorry I can't remember your name, think it was Ibrahm absolute legends!! The restaurant staff were fab, nothing was too much for them. The guys on the beach also went over and above their duties to ensure we had everything we needed.

Big thanks to Ann for being there when we needed anything, sorry if we were a pain!! Reception staff were fab also. We spent most of out time at the pool with the slides and the pool guys were fantastic, really looked after everyone

Nastya, Julia and Ruben were by far the best animators, the others didn't really do much and were asking for reviews on here, in my opinion I will leave a review if deserved not because someone has asked me to!! I didn't really go out with the animation team at night, as someone in their 30s I thought it was a bit patronizing to be walked to a club and then have to tell someone when i leave so we did our own thing. Julia did give us the tickets one night though for hard rock which I thought was fab so we just went when we were ready, thanks Julia.

The only complaint I have is that the bed was rock hard and quite uncomfortable apart from that we all had an amazing holiday.

All in all a fab hotel and a fantastic team of staff, we are definitely going to return, the service was faultless and the staff are an absolute credit to the hotel. Well done tropitel

Room Tip: We stayed in the executive block, brilliant rooms, not a problem for us but it was a bit of a trek t...
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TropitelNaama, General Manager at Tropitel Naama Bay, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Dear guest,

It was a great pleasure to me to read your review about your stay with us and to know that you enjoyed your holiday in our hotel; I would like also to thank you for your kind advices or experiences about your holiday. I have shared your comments with our staff and they appreciate it very much and we are all looking forward to welcoming you back for another enjoyable holiday.

Bradford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

Stayed at the Tropitel last month and enjoyed every minute. We were upgraded to Block 900 on arrival and found the room to be spacious, clean and otherwise more than adequate for our needs. The walk back to the main building was fairly lengthy, but definitely worth it. We found the Olympic pool to be excellent and in particular Daniel Baza at the Olympic pool bar was very welcoming and pleasant to talk to. Staff in the restaurants were also extremely friendly and professional and couldn't do enough to help us while we were there, with special mention to Mene, Michael and Ahmed at the Executive restaurant and Eman at the Palm, all of whom provided excellent service throughout our stay. Overall we had a brilliant time at the Tropitel and couldn't ask for more than the good food, great facilities and above all fantastic staff at such a reasonable price. We will definitely be coming back for a second visit!

Room Tip: Request Block 900 if available, although beware the considerable walk back to the main hotel.
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time you took to write your kind review, I was very glad and proud knowing that you have enjoyed the food, the service and your room, more over that you remember our staff names who were very happy when sharing your comments with them, all of them including myself are sending our best wishes to you and your family and looking forward to see you back soon.