I must confess that I didn't use a lot of the hotel facilities as I was only there for a few days and was out diving every day with the nearby Camel Dive Club, however, this was an ideal base due to its central location in the heart of Na'ama bay. My room (in block 500) was a very decent size with plenty of wardrobe and drawer space for clothes, a fridge and a safe. Air con is easily controlled within the room and the tv had a range of channels for catching up with news etc. The balcony overlooked the pool and lobby and as I was on the top floor, also the dancefloor of Little Buddha opposite. If out on the balcony the music was very loud (although I actually quite liked most of the music they played so this wasn't a problem!), however, once you close the balcony doors and especially with the air con on, the noise is not really noticeable. Light sleepers may need ear plugs but I slept soundly every night (probbaly after all the diving!). My room was kept spotlessly clean and the beds were very comfy. I had breakfast in the hotel each morning which offered a large variety of hot and cold food in the buffet. The reception staff also arranged a breakfast box for me on a day when I had an early diving excursion. The staff were all very friendly, polite and helpful and I like that separate pool towels are provided for sunbathing around the pool, beach etc. The only thing I would improve is the wi-fi service. I was told that the in-room wi-fi service was 'under construction' and the lobby wi-fi only seemed to work either early morning orlater at night when less people were trying to use it. I would have been happy to pay a nominal fee for the in-room service to get guaranteed wi-fi access at any time of the day / evening. All in all, I had a very comfortable stay here and would definitely return. For the central location, variety of food offered and room size it is very good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of the world's repute resort destination of Sharm El Sheikh, Tropitel Naama Bay is the cornerstone of its most famous of bays, offering breathtaking views of the warm Red Sea and the golden Sinai mountains, yet, a split of a second away from the exceptional dining and nightlife attractions of Naama Bay. With an impressive collection of alluring restaurants and cool bars, pristine beachfront and modern stylish rooms as well as numerous leisure facilities, Tropitel Naama Bay blends cosmopolitan architecture with warm Egyptian hospitality to deliver you an experience which is second to none. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Tropitel Naama Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropitel Naama Bay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Tropitel Naama Bay Resort