Although this is my 5th time to Egypt it was our first time in noria, didn't no what to expect because of some negative reviews but was pleasantly surprised as this is a lovely hotel, yes could do with some updating but everythink you need was available. Food was nice though repetitive but was never cold as had previously been complained about in reviews, moanam our waiter who we called mo for short was excellent, nothink was too much for any of the staff. Our room was kept very clean with clean sheets and towels daily. Mossam the pool bar guy kept our beers coming and was very friendly. Hotel was pretty quiet as brits seem to have stopped coming, believe me there is no danger in sharm. I even had a cake brought to my room on my birthday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the traditional Roman architecture, Noria Resort is conveniently located at the center of Naama Bay, only 14 km from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport. Warm sun, azure sea and clean, white sands with the luxury of a four star deluxe hotel, the property offers water sports, entertainment, the finest recreational facilities, exquisite dinning, and comfortable accommodation. Noria Resort is a total resort experience whether you want to relax or be adventurous. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Noria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noria Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Noria Resort Sharm El Sheikh