our second time here and not disapointed again,stayed in march and much busier this year, top pool bar open, kebab house resturant busier.had a room on first floor with balcony over looking top pool where you can watch the sun set and see over the resort to naama bay.all the staff couldnt be more friendly and helpful.stayed all inc and didnt think the food choices were as good this year but still worth going a/i and you can eat in town for a change if nothing takes your fancy.talking to other people in different hotels it seems to be the same complaint about the a/i food in general.still have to pay for drinks at the beach which can get exspensive and was not keen on letting you take your own drinks in but didnt stop you.would be nice if the pool was heated though dont know how they get it so cold!would still recomend this hotel, small enough for its personel feel and great location close to shops and bars and would definitly return,thanks to all the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the traditional Roman architecture, Noria Resort is conveniently located at the center of Naama Bay, only 14 km from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport. Warm sun, azure sea and clean, white sands with the luxury of a four star deluxe hotel, the property offers water sports, entertainment, the finest recreational facilities, exquisite dinning, and comfortable accommodation. Noria Resort is a total resort experience whether you want to relax or be adventurous. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Noria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noria Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Noria Resort Sharm El Sheikh