“hotel is super”

and 1 more site!
Dreams Vacation Resort
Ranked #131 of 231 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I vacationed with my family in this hotel two weeks. We arrived at night. We were given a room immediately, we put things and went to inspect the hotel. we managed to get there for dinner and then watch the show.
We honestly chose the hotel for the kids. children liked it very much, that was a good children's animation.
but especially liked the sport animation team and their program.
Animation team: zizo, Nadia and other super.
They entertained us and brought fun all day long (especially zizo)/

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed June 28, 2013

the animation team was so great but Zizou worked best of all. He talks to people on the beach, playing with them in Darts, gives people a smile) last day in Egypt, my sister and I, Zizou, shade and a team of Norwegians went to Club. It was a lot of fun. We laughed and danced with Zizou. Unfortunately, we met on the last day) He is very nice guy! Good job ......ALISA 20-06-2013.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We stayed in the Dreams Vacation Resort for 2 Weeks in June 2013.

Our first impression was quite nice as we were welcomed by the more than friendly hotel staff and we were brought to our room next to the kids pool. The room was a room on the corner- hence a bit smaller than other rooms but enough as we didnt spend much time there.
Anyway- the room was clean and we didnt feel unconfortable at any time.

The resort has a very nice and beautiful garden and architectural it reminds me on spanish summer residents in Andalucia. It owns a variety of facilities for shopping, spa and sports.
The pool areas are very nice and beautiful , with sun loungers around the pool or hut's- a great place to relax and recover from daily stress in Europe.

The seaside is quite a walk.. maybe 5-10 minutes, but depends on the room location. But there is a '' tuf tuf '' service, that drives to the seaside every 10 minutes. Thats fun! And the driver is also very friendly. If you like a typical beach- you wont get it there- but: The formation of rocks offers a unique atmospehere while sun bathing. The water is incredibly good and we loved swimming with the beautiful and colourful fish.

As the Dreams vacation belongs to the dreams resorts , the facilities of the dreams resorts can also be used for free. So you can go for lunch to the Italian restaurant or to the grill house, that offer a nice atmosphere besides the very tasty and diverse food.Once a week a dinner can be booked for free and is really recommended to go there as it has a very romantic atmosphere with candlelights.

In general the food in Dreams Vacation offers a broad range of local arabian and internationall dishes. We loved it. We did not only love the food but also the service and kitchen staff, which were so hearty even though they were (as in every gastro) quite busy.
We really miss those great guys. Also big thanks to the restaurant management that was very caring to make our stay as comortable as possible.

All in all it was a very nice an beautiful stay with very good experiences and beautiful memories. we would definately do it again. We hope those nice people stay as they are and wiish them all the best.

Tarek& Teresa
from Germany

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bintang87
Reviewed June 26, 2013

My boyfriend and I have recently got back from a 10 night stay at Dreams Vacation and we had such an amazing time. The staff are so friendly.. The rooms are always kept clean and the fridges are re filled every day with bottles of water and coke/7up. The pool areas are lovely...
We made very good friends with the sand man at Dreams Vacation (Ayman). He is so lovely and so welcoming and has an amazing talent when it comes to sand sculpting so definitely pay him a visit!! Theres not much to do in the evenings here, the entertainment is very Russian orientated, however we went to Naama bay and the old market most nights and you can get a hotel taxi (they give you a mobile phone to ring when your done to ensure you return to the hotel safely!)for just £10. I would definitely recommend going here and also If you like shopping they do really good copys so I would take as little as is possible!! I would also recommend going on the snorkelling excursion and also to the water park (aqua land) as these are both really good days out and really good value for money!!
The food was the same each night however it was lovely, not very English but then your not in England so try out the Egyptian cuisine!
They only 1 bad experience we had was with the watch shop in Dreams Beach (about 5 min walk or shuttle bus is available!) so I wouldn't recommend going to him!! its the one closest to the restaurant at dreams beach!!
Also, this negative comment cannot be helped by the staff at the hotel but there were 10000's of lotus's flying about after around 330pm each afternoon and wouldn't leave till 7-8 each night and they were horrible!!! They just flew into you!! there harmless but not what you want when you are trying to relax!!!!!
Me and my boyfriend cant wait to go back to Egypt!!!
x

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LucyScottWhitney
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This was our 3rd stay at this hotel all was perfect as usual the only thing I didn't agree with was the Internet charges at £9 a day as I need to keep an eye on my work while on holiday which means if I had Internet every day it would have cost me £126 for the two weeks that's a ridiculous price if it was about £20 a week it would be better and unfortunately due to this we will be look for a hotel that either charges less for Internet or supplies if free so no more visits to the dreams vacation for us I'm afraid

Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Darnok123
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I had read the reviews about this hotel before we booked but I said to my husband that everyone has different tastes and not everything is to everyone's tastes, Well from the moment we stepped into the hotel we were treated very well the reception staff were very polite as we're the bell boys, our room was excellent and very spacious, the food was very nice again something for everyone the bar staff was very nice and treated us very well

There is absolutely nothing that we could fault with this hotel and we are now looking to go back in 6 weeks time for 2 weeks as 1 week is far to short to spend at this wonderful hotel

Paul & Margaret Geary

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Margaret G
Reviewed June 16, 2013

How can anyone complain about this hotel. Even buckingham palace would not be good enough for some people. We stayed for 2 weeks at the beginning of June 2013 and loved every minute. Yeah there wasn't a fry up for breakfast but what do you expect when you go to Africa if you want English and not culture go to Spain, there was always something to eat Thomson guests had there own section in the resurant the staff in there were very helpful if there was nothing you liked on the menu they would cook you something extra. I ordered a burger one lunch time and it can with all the trimmings and was very nice. The room was very spacious the clener even pushed the single beds together to make us a double and we had clean linen and towels everyday the fridge was also restocked daily with bottle coke and water. If you require water before hand there is a fresh cold water dispenser at the bar we took an empty bottle and filled it up. Kettle with tea and coffee in the room. The resort is very big no need to fight for a sun bed as there is plenty available. The staff were very helpful and friendly they couldn't do enough for us. The Thomson rep was there everyday and said hello and made sure we was ok. I was a bit worried when I read some of the reports on here but give the hotel a chance you will enjoy your stay. We will defiantly be going back I would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2013