Great holiday, great weather , great staff!.
Tony the manager made the family feel very welcome from day one and was very friendly and hospitable, always checking on us to see if we needed anything whenever he saw us. Further mention must also be made for Sam the Bar man, Mohammed the Restaurant Manager and Ahmed & Frances from the Animation Team who together were all superb.
Yousef the Director Of Kitchen should also be mentioned for his excellent display laid on for the Christmas Eve meal.
Thoroughly enjoyable holiday with day time temperatures of 29 degrees.
If we ever get the chance to return to Egypt we will ensure we return to Shores Amphoras!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located up on Um El Seid Cliff overlooking the Red Sea, Shores Amphoras is ideally located in one of Sharm El Sheikh’s most beautiful areas. Situated near one of the top diving spots it is a haven for divers and snorkelers. The hotel allows you direct access to many underwater and marine wonders, the highlight being an exciting ship wreck diving site called Amphoras (from where the hotel has proudly derived its name).Shores Amphoras is 18 km away (25 minute drive) from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport, and 11 km (15 minute drive) from Neama Bay (Centre). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Otium Hotel Amphoras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shores Amphoras Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotel Shores Amphoras
- Amphoras Holiday Resort Hotel