We visited The Barons Resort on the 10th Feb for 1 x week.. my other half surprised me for my Birthday.. we had a fabulous week.. The hotel was very clean, fresh.. the staff went out their way to make you feel so relaxed and happy.. I would especially like to mention Rabie, head waiter in The Taj Indian restaurant.. such a lovely man, bent over backwards to please.. and fantastic food !!! !!!! Sam at The Beach Bar and Abdal.. all were so friendly and so helpful, they catered to all of our needs and went that extra mile.. great staff !!!... We would definitely visit again.. perfect escape from the Yucky British WEATHER !!!!. 30 degrees every day, we had a fabulous time.. Thanks so much to all the staff !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here, the color of turquoise is made more striking against stretches of pure golden sand. This is a simple description of what you should expect at our five-star luxury Hotel. Over 600 meters of private sandy beach, 80,000 square meters of landscape and the exotic Tiran Island few kilometers from its front scene declaring an unforgettable memory of sunset, come together to embrace the charm of Baron Resort making it ‘A Haven for Pleasure.’ This award-winning hotel combines state-of-the-art facilities, quality services and welcoming staff to cater to needs of families and couples seeking an informal ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Sharm El Sheikh