We have just returned from our third holiday at the Baron Resort and have to say that, yet again, our stay was outstanding. The service from all the staff was genuinely friendly, nothing was too much trouble and our every need was met.
The plentiful dining options meant that we were never bored with the food and, in fact, the Indian and Italian restaurants are to such a high standard that we dined in both many times.
The beach, swimming and leisure facilities (including the animation team) are run to a very high standard and you can either chill out or enjoy the numerous activities at your leisure.
We will definitely be returning for a fourth time and cannot recommend this hotel highly enough.
Many thanks to all the staff and management at Baron Resort for making our holiday extremely enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here, the color of turquoise is made more striking against stretches of pure golden sand. This is a simple description of what you should expect at our five-star luxury Hotel. Over 600 meters of private sandy beach, 80,000 square meters of landscape and the exotic Tiran Island few kilometers from its front scene declaring an unforgettable memory of sunset, come together to embrace the charm of Baron Resort making it ‘A Haven for Pleasure.’ This award-winning hotel combines state-of-the-art facilities, quality services and welcoming staff to cater to needs of families and couples seeking an informal ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Sharm El Sheikh