We were not staying at this hotel but one nearby. We were in Sharm last year and walked along the beach when we came across The BARON RESORT. We had a look around and found that we could book a meal in the Indian restaurant the following evening. When we arrived we were treated very well by the staff who were very friendly and we met Abdel Hamid Ahmed the General Manager of the Baron, he shook our hands and told us if there was anything we needed just let him know, we told him that after our meal we were going to book for a meal in the Italian restaurant, he then gave us his business card which we thought was a very nice gesture as we were not staying at his hotel. When we got to the Italian restaurant, Mr Ahmed was there greeting the diners as he had done in the Indian, when he saw us he had a word with the restaurant manager and we again booked the table for the following night, were asked if we would like to choose our table and wine. The following evening we arrived for our meal and found that the manager had remembered us, took us to our table where the wine we chose was already in the wine bucket.
We went back to both restaurants again this November and again met Mr Ahmed greeting the guests and was pleased when he remembered us from the year before.
I cannot praise the service we got from both these restaurants, and the food was excellent both times, I only wish we could afford to stay at this hotel as if the food we have had is anything to go by it must be amazing. The grounds are very clean and the beach is one of the best around that area.
Even if you don't stay at The Baron and are in Sharks Bay a visit to these restaurants are a must.
Thank you again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here, the color of turquoise is made more striking against stretches of pure golden sand. This is a simple description of what you should expect at our five-star luxury hotel. Over 600 meters of private sandy beach, 80,000 square meters of landscape and the exotic Tiran Island few kilometers from its front scene declaring an unforgettable memory of sunset, come together to embrace the charm of Baron Resort making it ‘A Haven for Pleasure.’ This award-winning hotel combines state-of-the-art facilities, quality services and welcoming staff to cater to needs of families and couples seeking an informal ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Sharm El Sheikh