I was a tad nervous about booking a holiday in Egypt but I desperately needed some sun. Well, I was amazed at the quality of the resort. Little things like the pool attendants spraying your sun burned legs, cleaning your sunglasses and just being so friendly. The wide choice of restaurants all included with some surprisingly excellent Egyptian wine and very good but not obtrusive service. Everyone smiles and greets you. I shouldn't pick favourites but the head waiter at the pool bar was exceptionally nice and didn't once laugh at my attempts to use my very rusty Arabic. Well done Baron Resort. You got it just right. We'll be back, maybe for longer. Shukran jazeelan!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here, the color of turquoise is made more striking against stretches of pure golden sand. This is a simple description of what you should expect at our five-star luxury Hotel. Over 600 meters of private sandy beach, 80,000 square meters of landscape and the exotic Tiran Island few kilometers from its front scene declaring an unforgettable memory of sunset, come together to embrace the charm of Baron Resort making it ‘A Haven for Pleasure.’ This award-winning hotel combines state-of-the-art facilities, quality services and welcoming staff to cater to needs of families and couples seeking an informal ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Sharm El Sheikh