First I stayed there in August by myself for a weekend from Cairo (3nights). It was a bit busy and it was almost impossible to find a sunbed after 7;30am by swimming pool. Always plenty of sunbeds on the beach though.
Since I really liked the hotel, I went back there again for another long weekend, this time with a friend in September. Very warm welcome on arrival, the room was nice as last time, The food at main restaurant was very good. One of the best dinner buffet in Egypt 5stars I would say.Breakfast was certainly the best. The staff at the main restaurant are very nice.
The guests there were nice too, very relaxed.
But Musician by the swimming pool at night was actually pretty bad, playing Rock such as 70`s Bowie and the way he was singing, rather shouting was so bad that we could not sleep until he finished by 11pm. That was the only thing I did not like about this time. In August music did not bother me at all, perhaps they had different musicians then, I wonder ? Apart from this, everything was great at the hotel.
This time I went for snorkeling and the house reef is very good as many people mentioned here but when there was a wind it was a bit difficult though. Lots of fish there. Check under jetty, you may find some big one. I saw one big(about 1m I think) metalic red fish staying there( I dont know the name of the fish).
Sure I will go back there again for another weekend !
I like the hotel very much. Very nice hotel !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here, the color of turquoise is made more striking against stretches of pure golden sand. This is a simple description of what you should expect at our five-star luxury hotel. Over 600 meters of private sandy beach, 80,000 square meters of landscape and the exotic Tiran Island few kilometers from its front scene declaring an unforgettable memory of sunset, come together to embrace the charm of Baron Resort making it ‘A Haven for Pleasure.’ This award-winning hotel combines state-of-the-art facilities, quality services and welcoming staff to cater to needs of families and couples seeking an informal ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baron Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Sharm El Sheikh