Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,167 results
All reviews farsha beach animation team great holiday three star chicken bar staff naama bay old market pool bar big thanks sharm laugh guys 3star barman cleaners disco
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

All hotel was very dirty : windows, walls, floor and even food area was dirty. Personal is mostly unfriendly and not helpful,exept guy who serves meat and dowel senter guy.
Bar tender Taha is always looking a tip and if you don't give that then he is evan angry and sayes arabic words when you order. Never seeing that kind of behaivor.  If you don't want a diarrhea, then don't Terrible hotel !! Don't go !!

Bar tender Taha is always looking a tip and if you don't give that then he is evan angry and sayes arabic words when you order. Never seeing that kind of behaivor.  If you don't want a diarrhea, then don't come this hotel. Food is always cold evan if you go there when service time begins. We stayed one week at this hotel and every food course was same all this week.  Only thing that I reccomend this hotel is massage from friendly mom and daughther. In Viva Sharm you will see a top of saving mode in every step. Napkins are counted in the canteen like toiletpaper. No extra toiletpaper roll in room. One day in the evening we didn't have any toiletpaper and we had to ask toiletpaper THREE TIMES !!! from resepction. Vodka and other strong beverages taste like nafta and have about 10% vol.
Althought this hotel is not expensive but it's  not worth evan that much money. We have stayed in the hotel a cross street, Falcon Hills and there was price and quality much better.
Yes we understand that it's not new and expensive hotel but soap and water are inexpensive. this hotel. Food is always cold evan if you go there when service time begins. We stayed one week at this hotel and every food course was same all this week.  Only thing that I reccomend this hotel is massage from friendly mom and daughther. In Viva Sharm you will see a top of saving mode in every step. Napkins are counted in the canteen like toiletpaper. No extra toiletpaper roll in room. One day in the evening we didn't have any toiletpaper and we had to ask toiletpaper THREE TIMES !!! from resepction. Vodka and other strong beverages taste like nafta and have about 10% vol.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2020

I had a "pleasure" to stay in Viva Sharm over last Christmas (2019). When they put me to the first room I honestly thought I'm on some kind of reality show... It was absolutely awful: extremely dirty, ripped curtains, massive stains on the bedding and furniture, broken wardrobe and other furniture, the fridge has a color of rust (it was a dirt btw), no toilet paper, no towels, and the sower.... I was speechless...
After the complain, they put me into another room which was slightly better, but still had all the same previously described issues.
The pictures are from the second room. I made them for my own security, as I've been advised by my rep that I can be charged for any damage in the room!!!
Another frightening thing was, that cleaning guy keep knocking at my door (I stayed alone in a room). After he tried to massage my shoulders I stopped opening the door. Then he removed the towels from my room. I was forced to open the door for him to return the same used towels!!!!!
P.S. Be prepared for a party each night listening to a Russian Pop music...

Room tip: I would not recommend it to my enemy!
Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank juliajstan
Reviewed December 16, 2019 via mobile

Was amazing holiday on hotel viva sharm... was a beautiful room number 134 every day cleaning .. very cold water in swim pool would will normal water because not anyone can swim .. good beach in morning was a warm water after room cold water .. taxi wait all time outside hotel if i need to go namaa bay or old market was good .. normal service .. meet very good man isha was tow days in disco with her .. and for everything thank for fast service

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank ramyo878
Reviewed November 18, 2019

From the mid October till the end of the month we have spent there two weeks.
As far as we were in Amar Sina Village last year, which is very close to VivaSharm I used to have prejudgement regarding this hotel, but it was a total positive surprise for us!
We arrived late or very early ( around 3 am.),but the reception has done a very good job.
We have got a very large room cc30m2 with 2 double beds, nice tearce viewing to the pool.
There was night lighting in the bathroom.
The hotel has 2 pools and almost all rooms have pool view!
The crew was super, polite and wishing to comply and not only for tip (bakshis)
The majority of the guests came from Russian speaking counties like Ukrain, Belarus , Kazakhstan , but not from Russia.No Russian tourist in Egypt since Oct, 2015
The only negative experience was the beach bus.
The driver was a good guy,but the the bus was about 35-40 years old!
Meals were plenty and various.
No direct access to the beach.
Farsha beach is a very picturesque,but 155 steps down and up!
The sea was very warm (29-30C) because of the shallow water.
Good place for snorkeling!

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed November 17, 2019

This was first time in Sharm i was have a good holiddays lovely amazing
Hotel my so nice room was 515 so good room clening all time i hope to no forget antyone felling very better when i was to old market and soho was a funny holiedy thank guys

Date of stay: November 2019