We are a family of four 2 children aged 17yrs/15yrs. We arrived at Sonesta Club 8.30 pm Christmas Eve 2012 for a 2wk holiday. Very happy with our rooms facing the lovely large heated pool and slide pool areas beautiful views day and night. The rooms were conecting very spacious and clean. Sometimes we were disappointed with room service that called early to clean our room not always taking notice of the request for NO service needed.We enjoyed this hotel and all the staff especially Ricky in charge of the animation team.He was great becoming a good friend with our son and taking him on nights out into town,we appreciated this because there was no other English teenagers for the whole two weeks stay.Ricky and the animation team worked hard getting guests to play vollyball,football,do yoga aqua aerobics etc.and entertaining us every night. All the staff at the Tropical Bar were brilliant day and night they love the English waiting on you day/night bringing heaters when the nights were cool and nothing was too much for them.Pool staff brilliant too they would ask if you wanted your towels putting out and it was done every day with pleasure and a smile.Food was average and we did eat out most of the second week. But NEW YEARS EVE was brilliant all the staff in their best outfits and the food was a work of art and gorgeous,the whole night was great the entertainment the countdown and the endless flow of party streamers,hats,blowers etc.The beer was nice the vodac was strong and I think this is the first all-enclusive were most of the holiday makers get tipsy or drunk.The days were hot always able to sunbath, but only dare go in the two heated pools for a swim. The nights were cold needing to wear trousers jumpers coats(wish we had taken more of these) We all enjoyed our last family holiday together and our first holiday away over Christmas/New Year.Last comments not enough English too many Rude Russians food could have been better but the staff make this hotel good.(wish we had taken warmer clothing for the evenings)..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the fashionable Naama Bay, the Sonesta Club Sharm El Sheikh overlooks the Red Sea and the South Sinai peninsula's desert and mountains. A traditional Nubian-style resort, the property is surrounded by landscaped gardens and dramatic pool areas. Known as one of the best Red Sea Resorts, Sonesta Club Sharm El Sheikh with 409 unique guest rooms, the hotel is located in Naama Bay and shares its beach with Sonesta Beach Resort & Casino. Sonesta Club has one of the largest aqua parks in Sharm El Sheikh; in addition, it has two great main pools divided into seven pools and a Diving Center. The hotel also offers an open air jacuzzi for the relaxation of its guests. There is also a children's program for the younger guests. Guests can pamper themselves with a sauna, steam bath or Jacuzzi, work out in the Club's fitness center or relax with massage treatments in the health spa. The Club offers several fine dining options! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cancelon, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sonesta Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Club Sharm El Sheikh - Naama Bay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sonesta Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sonesta Sharm El-Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Sonesta