Our holiday was perfect. We were a party of four women consisting of me and my friend,my mum and her friend. We all had such a good time and it was a great laugh. Our rooms were comfortable and very clean.The food was excellent with plenty of choice and the waiters were helpful and friendly. The different themed night suited all of our tastes. Our holiday was made memorable by the friendly, tentative staff who made our stay enjoyable and fun. They all went the extra mile for us and we were looked after massively by every member of staff. We would like to say a big thank you to all the restaurant and bar staff and also ALL of the animation team who were amazing. Adriano looked after us very well and we were encouraged to join in the fun activities which we found to be good fun. Aqua gym in the morning and Aqua Zomba in the afternoon were activities that we always looked forward to, even my mum joined in. Ricki chief animator, leads a good strong animation team. They kept everyone entertained with a variety of music and games and spent time trying to include everyone and to provide activities to suit all tastes.The evening entertainment was always well attended. I would recommend that you do some of the water sports at the beach especially the para-sailing and the banana boat, they were great fun and good value for money. I would highly recommend the spa experience at the start of any holiday. Our holiday is one I will never forget and this is thanks to all the staff there especially the animation team. I intend to return to Sonesta club next year with my family and hope to see some familiar faces.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the fashionable Naama Bay, the Sonesta Club Sharm El Sheikh overlooks the Red Sea and the South Sinai peninsula's desert and mountains. A traditional Nubian-style resort, the property is surrounded by landscaped gardens and dramatic pool areas. Known as one of the best Red Sea Resorts, Sonesta Club Sharm El Sheikh with 409 unique guest rooms, the hotel is located in Naama Bay and shares its beach with Sonesta Beach Resort & Casino. Sonesta Club has one of the largest aqua parks in Sharm El Sheikh; in addition, it has two great main pools divided into seven pools and a Diving Center. The hotel also offers an open air jacuzzi for the relaxation of its guests. There is also a children's program for the younger guests. Guests can pamper themselves with a sauna, steam bath or Jacuzzi, work out in the Club's fitness center or relax with massage treatments in the health spa. The Club offers several fine dining options! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Sonesta Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Club Sharm El Sheikh - Naama Bay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sonesta Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sonesta Sharm El-Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Sonesta