“My 5th time and going back!!”

Xperience St. George Homestay
Ranked #46 of 231 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Reviewed July 20, 2014

This hotel is the nicest hotel I have been to! Everything about this hotel is great the cleanliness is perfect food was fab. Special shout it to Adam and the animation team, could not do anymore for you made me and my family feel so welcome.

• Stayed: April 2014
7  Thank Lynnmarieweb
Write a ReviewReviews (4,515)

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

As a family of 15 holidaying at Xperience St George, 10 members of the group all had tattoos done by George (Gunpoint Tattoos) absolutely fantastic tattoo artist, 5 members of the group had already had tattoos done by George the year before and most are looking to go back out at Christmas and will be getting more done then. He is the most genuine, helpful, lovely person you could meet and his work is absolutely amazing. He is without a doubt the best tattoo artist I have used and has become a dear friend too us all, can't wait to go back out in December.

Stayed: July 2014
12  Thank Charlotte B
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Great hotel - friendly and welcoming staff, food was ok but there was lots of it and it was edible and pretty varied. Nice pools, decent music, good sunbeds and towels were included. Nice clean rooms.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Low Cost Holidays
6  Thank Shona_611
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Having just returned from my 3rd visit I can only say thank you to everyone for a brilliant holiday, we were a family of 15 and could not have been treated any better! All the staff were amazing as usual, from the moment we checked in and asked for certain requirements all staff were accommodating, Carlos funny as usual and the sunset cruise is highly recommended! Mohammed at the pool bar friendly, Sami, Mina and Abdullah in the restaurant very helpful. It was my Nan's birthday over there and the staff pulled out all the stops for her providing a beautiful cake and dancing for her it was brilliant! @Nathan's restaurant is lovely the food is fantastic and we wish we went there more than once highly recommend! Entertainment was great as usual especially Claire and Kimo we always knew when one had a day off and the other in kids club the entertainment went downhill, the music at the pool was upbeat and good thanks to mina (dj), the entertainment in the nights was fantastic especially Claire and Kimo's dances they were brilliant! Pool attendants were fab (I wish I knew all your names) but Mina and Shady very friendly and always made everyone laugh. Mr Michael Aziz thank you for accommodating all our requirements you were very helpful. Not one member of staff was rude, at all regardless of tipping, the only thing I can say to people who have complained regarding that is that maybe you were rude yourself as from 15 of us not one had anything bad to say! All I can say we had a brilliant holiday thanks to all the staff, hope to see you all at Christmas. Gunpoint tattoo great as usual for the three times I've been here I've had three tattoos by them, always friendly and helpful and their tattoos are of a high quality (compared to some of the other tattooists nearby). I had my very first tattoo done here when I was 18 which proves how much I and my parents trust George and the team! They made me feel at ease and the tattoo was amazing! I can't wait to return and have more done by them, I would never look to anyone else as I've heard terrible things about the other tattooist and the good comments are by people who get paid commission from recommendation not by genuine people.

10  Thank NicoleRees
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Great place.had an amazing time here.the staff are so hardworking, helpful and friendly.people that moan about this place want 5star for 2 star money! The Hotel itself only costs around £100 per wk for all inclusive.wot do people want.it is immaculately clean and maintained.the bar staff waiters cleaners all do an excellent job.the animation team are great.if u don't line a noisy pool there is a quiet pool.i will go back 100%.just try for yourself x

Room Tip: U can ask for quiet room if don't like too much noise x
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
6  Thank mutley17
Emad A, Manager at Xperience St. George Homestay, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2014

Dear Sir/Madam

We would like to send you our thanks and appreciation for your feedback regarding your recent stay at Xperience St. George Homestay Hotel and it’s really nice to see that you had a relaxing break with us here.

Waiting to welcome you back soon at Xperience St.George Homestay Hotel.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Absolutely amazing. The staff are definitely the best quality of the hotel. Loved our stay, met amazing people who were there from the date we got there until we went. Rooms are lovely, cleaners are brilliant. There is a cash machine in the hotel to change money into Egyptian, great rate! Went on a sunset cruise with Carlos & Kyrilos, for £20 each (although I won my own payment on bingo!) - absolutely mental!.. Tiran island boat trip with the pyramids guy who sits next to the cash machine - best £20 I ever spent. Only downfall was that in our second week, 150 odd Egyptians turned up and took 75 rooms - rude and ignorant. But that is not the hotel's fault. The all inclusive food improved over duration, meat is a tad over cooked, but best to be overlooked than under. The restaurant "Nathan's" above is amazing for it's value! Worth checking out a couple of nights throughout the stay, we wish we went there more tbh! All in all, loved the holiday and can't wait to get the chance to go back! Thank you Mena, Carlos, Melad, our cleaner, Mostafa and all the other staff! Amazing.

7  Thank Sundin100

Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your great review on Tripadvidor ,we are glad to read that you enjoyed your vacation in our hotel.I will pass your recommendation to our team member as their main goal is to satisfy our guests.

Thank you once again and waiting to welcome you back at your second home Xperience St.George Homstay Hotel

Reviewed July 19, 2014

I was at this hotel from the 3rd of July until the 17th of July and what an amazing place to stay I've been 5 times now and all the staff are always so friendly the rooms are always clean the animation team (Adam,Kimo,Mina,Mamo,Valentina,and Claire) all of these guys made my holiday so enjoyable with all the games they do throughout the day at Xperience St. George I will most certainly be back again in September and again in January :D

5  Thank Arsenalfanchris
Emad A, Manager at Xperience St. George Homestay, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Dear Sir/Madam

It is always a pleasure to know that we satisfy our guests as it is our main goal here in Xperience St. George Homestay Hotel, I will pass your recommendation to our animation team and glad you enjoyed their program.

Waiting to welcome you back here in Xperience ST. George Homestay Hotel.