Stayed here from 15-29 June 15 and we all loved it, we were a party of 6 with age ranges from 4 to 63, we checked in with no problems what's so ever as most of the hotel staff speak very good English, porter showed us to our rooms which are very spacious and have all the things you require esp locks on the both main door and patio came in very handy when you have a 4 year old, both pools are very clean and maintained very well and always some hotel staff available on hand.
The food side from breakfast to main meal were excellent if you didn't see anything you liked the chefs would do there best to try and find something different cuisine cultures every night, all the bars were manned very well always polite and very generous in there measures, it was that good that we have already booked for next year, so overall a very clean, friendly hotel so a big thank you to all the staff from groundsmen to owner, and ESP Valentina, also the free shuttle bus to the local tourist attractions excellent idea
So see you next year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Sharm El Sheikh’s tranquil Hill, Xperience St. George Homestay combines a spectacular cosy atmosphere & an exclusive “home away from home” experience. The resort features 262 guest rooms & suites, as well as an impeccable friendly service, providing every facility to indulge the discerning traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Xperience St. George Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xperience St. George Homestay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- St Georges Three Corners
- Three Corners St George
- Three Corners Saint George Hotel