My Wife and I stayed here for our honeymoon in Febuary-March 2013 on reviews and word of mouth and were not disappointed we arrived ant taken to our room and met with a lovley fresh cream and strawberry cake and a loveheart made from towels on the bed this was a fantastic start to our honeymoon, the staff are very friendly and always willing to help the meals were varied and always looked and tasted good would recommend to anyone - If you want quiet we would recommend requesting a room by the Quiet Pool as the other side is the family pool and is usually noisy as music playing would recommend this to couples and familys alike.
PS new to Trip Advisor this review is for Feb-March 2013 not June 2013 as shown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Sharm El Sheikh’s tranquil Hill, Xperience St. George Homestay combines a spectacular cosy atmosphere & an exclusive “home away from home” experience. The resort features 262 guest rooms & suites, as well as an impeccable friendly service, providing every facility to indulge the discerning traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Xperience St. George Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xperience St. George Homestay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- St Georges Three Corners
- Three Corners St George
- Three Corners Saint George Hotel