Xperience St. George Homestay
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Ocean Club Hotel(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Breakfast included
Sharm Inn Amarein Hotel(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Pool
Luna Sharm Hotel(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Breakfast included
The Rock Hotel(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Restaurant
Tivoli Hotel(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Breakfast included
Mexicana Sharm Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Breakfast included
Amar Sina Village(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Pool
Verginia Sharm Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Sunset(Sharm El Sheikh)
  • Restaurant
4,631 results
All reviewsquiet poolnaama bayanimation teamold marketgreat holidayfree buslobby barfishtwo weeksprivate beachrestaurant staffcouldn't do enoughsister hotelsoho squarebig thanksice creammain restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

The best hotel I've ever stayed in! The staff, Mena, Mourad, Ibram, Nassim, to mention a few, were fantastic, really friendly & helpful. The food was amazing, I tried everything & it was great, no upset tummy s, good quality, well cooked & presented beautifully. The rooms were clean & well maintained. The entertainment was fab, for adults & children. Overall, just a really great place & I'm already checking out my next holiday here! The pools were clean & the private beach with bar & restaurant are also great bonus. Everybody we spoke to have come back to this hotel, as its just lovely. I can't wait to go back! #missingstgeorge

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Gayle S
Reviewed November 15, 2013

i stayed at the hotel with my 9 year old son at the end of last month and had a brilliant holiday. the transfer was around 30 minutes whicg was great. our check in at the hotel went very smoothly and the staff were very friendly. we had a ground floor room at the side of the quiet pool. the room was large and my bed was huge and also very comfortable! first impressions were good as the room was very clean (which is always my priority) as was the bathroom. we had a fridge, TV and air conditioning (free of charge) which were very useful.
we spent all our time around the main pool and we never had a problem getting sun loungers. there were people who put there towels out early but we were there early so it didn't make a difference to us. the animation team were always busy and kept my son involved which gave me a bit of peace and quiet every day.
the food varied between ok and very good. there was only one occassion that we struggled for something to eat which i don't think we could complain about.
one of the things i had heard repeatedly about Sharm el Sheik was that everyone expected to be tipped. this was not the case at this hotel. the only time i ever felt under pressure to tip was on my last day when the cleaner knocked on my door three times. he would have received a larger tip if he had left me alone.
nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff and they were always very friendly and seemed happy in their work.
there isn't much in the immediate area outside the hotel but we paid £2 (English) for a taxi to il Mercato (shopping area) but we walked back in about 15 minutes. we enjoyed visiting here and went a couple of times. there's McDonalds, KFC and Pizza hut here if the kids are desperate for junk food.
we also went into Naama Bay one evening, we went in the hotel bus which was free of charge. Naama Bay can be a little daunting and felt a bit manic but we really enjoyed it. you are constantly encouraged to go into the shops but we expected this. i felt that we did get quite a lot of attention due to my son being part Arabic but it was all friendly.
As a lone female with a young child i am always a bit wary when we go on holiday but i felt perfectly safe and had no problems at all.
we will definately return to Sharm el Sheik!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SheffieldKaren
Reviewed November 14, 2013

We have just come back from a weeks stay here and first time in Egypt, the room is very clean and the hotel staff are lovely. However during our stay was a female guest who was constantly drunk throwing herself around the hotel lobby laying in cheese sandwiches. Annoying most of the guests. The pool bar opens at 10am and she was there drinking everyday from 10am. She even caused a scene on our balcony with a few other people where the hotel staff had to come and remove her. The entertainment is long enough only lasts 1 hour approx 9.30pm until 10.30pm. Although there is a large variety of food it isn't very tasty & very repetitive. Around the pool your constantly being harassed to get "a spa day, snorkelling trip and many more" the best trip yo can do here is the sunset cruise £20 GBP pp they take you to the sea on a boat watch the sunset and they take you further out to sea to see the amazing dolphins swimming with the boat. Before I came out to Egypt in really wanted to swim with the dolphins after reading many reviews I decided to do it. £90 GBP although it was worth the experience the dolphins have NO teeth. The pool is far too small for 4 dolphins and the dolphins trainers actually smacked the dolphin around the face whilst performing the dolphin show. One of the girls from the animation team did not want to talk to the women only the men she would sneer at the women or completely ignore what you was asking her and would come across very slutty. The only promising thing from Egypt is the weather.. The Egyptian people try and rip you off for money like charge £3.00 GBP for a bag if crisps and £10 for 3 fridge magnets.. The mattress was very very uncomfortable and the pillows are like rock, we had a room downstairs and the balcony door locked from the inside but you can open it from the outside even though you think it's locked.

Room Tip: Get an upstairs room where you can sleep knowing someone is not going to break into your room.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Ashleigh C
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I stayed here with friends for a week in July. The weather was fantastic and pool area was a great place to relax. Parasols were a little hard to come by and being peak season all the beds were in use. There was always a spare bed somewhere and it was nice to have the quiet pool as well.

I spent most of my week scuba diving leaving my friends at the hotel. They really enjoyed it and the all inclusive drinks were nice. The gym was also a nice surprise and Ahmed is probably the best masseuse on the planet.

My friends had some issues with diarrhoea whilst at the hotel which didn't affect me at all. Overall I had a great time and would visit again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank deewhyjoe
Reviewed November 13, 2013

The people and hotel are ok, the staff on reception are lovely and fun. The evening entertainment is totally crap and boring, most of the time we was in bed early because we was bored or we would hop on the free hotel mini bus and go to Nama bay which is teaming with life when the sun goes down. My husband got bad mozzie bites at the hotel and flea bits from the bed, the bed is so low down I couldn't sleep on it so most nights a slept on the little sofa in which I managed to avoid the flea bites, my husband is left with scars. Food good at first but got boring mid week, same food just served different. It's a hotel where most people meet up and gather year after year and they know everyone including friends and staff,I fits your first time there you feel pushed out.

Room Tip: There is a free minute bus to sandy beach but that's boring, get a hotel taxi to coral beach it's fantastic for snorkelling. On an evening go I to Nama Bay, avoid rooms by the nosy pool
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple