We have just come back from a weeks stay here and first time in Egypt, the room is very clean and the hotel staff are lovely. However during our stay was a female guest who was constantly drunk throwing herself around the hotel lobby laying in cheese sandwiches. Annoying most of the guests. The pool bar opens at 10am and she was there drinking everyday from 10am. She even caused a scene on our balcony with a few other people where the hotel staff had to come and remove her. The entertainment is long enough only lasts 1 hour approx 9.30pm until 10.30pm. Although there is a large variety of food it isn't very tasty & very repetitive. Around the pool your constantly being harassed to get "a spa day, snorkelling trip and many more" the best trip yo can do here is the sunset cruise £20 GBP pp they take you to the sea on a boat watch the sunset and they take you further out to sea to see the amazing dolphins swimming with the boat. Before I came out to Egypt in really wanted to swim with the dolphins after reading many reviews I decided to do it. £90 GBP although it was worth the experience the dolphins have NO teeth. The pool is far too small for 4 dolphins and the dolphins trainers actually smacked the dolphin around the face whilst performing the dolphin show. One of the girls from the animation team did not want to talk to the women only the men she would sneer at the women or completely ignore what you was asking her and would come across very slutty. The only promising thing from Egypt is the weather.. The Egyptian people try and rip you off for money like charge £3.00 GBP for a bag if crisps and £10 for 3 fridge magnets.. The mattress was very very uncomfortable and the pillows are like rock, we had a room downstairs and the balcony door locked from the inside but you can open it from the outside even though you think it's locked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Sharm El Sheikh’s tranquil Hill, Xperience St. George Homestay combines a spectacular cosy atmosphere & an exclusive “home away from home” experience. The resort features 262 guest rooms & suites, as well as an impeccable friendly service, providing every facility to indulge the discerning traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Xperience St. George Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xperience St. George Homestay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- St Georges Three Corners
- Three Corners St George
- Three Corners Saint George Hotel