2nd time to Egypt and this hotel was 100% better than the first one. very clean plenty of choice in the restaurant for everyone. All the staff were very friendly and helpful, especially Ash in the restaurant and the sunset cruise which he looked after us brilliantly. I would def recommend that trip it was lovely and we got to see the dolphins. As for the entertainment team what a great bunch , really friendly and full of fun especially that cheeky one Hi Claire lol. All I can say is I will return to this hotel and thank you to all the staff for making this a great hols . There is not a lot around the hotel but there free shuttle bus is great. great hols hopefully be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Sharm El Sheikh’s tranquil Hill, Xperience St. George Homestay combines a spectacular cosy atmosphere & an exclusive “home away from home” experience. The resort features 262 guest rooms & suites, as well as an impeccable friendly service, providing every facility to indulge the discerning traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Xperience St. George Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xperience St. George Homestay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- St Georges Three Corners
- Three Corners St George
- Three Corners Saint George Hotel