Xperience St. George Homestay
$70
$63
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Sharm El Sheikh Marriott Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
$58
$49
Hotels.com
$182
$135
Hotels.com
Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
$80
Hyatt.com
Hilton Sharks Bay Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
$62
$300
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
4,704 results
All reviewsquiet poolnaama bayanimation teamold marketgreat holidayfree buslobby barfishtwo weeksprivate beachrestaurant staffcouldn't do enoughsister hotelsoho squarebig thanksice creammain restaurant
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I stayed at this hotel at the beginning of June for 2 weeks. The staff could not do enough for us. All staff were friendly. The rooms were large and clean. We had a great location near the quiet pool.
I would definitely recommend this hotel and stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
7  Thank keels25
Emad A, Manager at Xperience St. George Homestay, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your review.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and that we achieved our aim of ensuring your holiday to be relaxing and that you plan to return at some stage in the future.

May I thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Xperience St.George Homestay in the very near future.

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with my 17 year old son and had a great week at the Xperience St George. We stayed AI and was impressed with the selection of food and the service overall. Each night there would be a 'chefs theatre' special which was usually beef, lamb or fish and on most nights there would be a barbecue outside serving beef or chicken too.

The swimming pools are both a decent size and serves both those who wish to relax and those that wish to participate in water polo or pool games.
The beach was decent and accessible via a free shuttle bus from the hotel - the only downside was that the sea wasn't that nice for swimming in, snorkelling however was great.

The entertainment was limited, however the Animation team were great, always keen to please and to cater for all age groups. For the kids there was lots of fun activity during the day and at night and for the adult guests there was family entertainment every evening followed by a night out into Na'ama Bay to a nightclub or bar.

Overall we had a great time and given the price we paid I was very impressed with the Xperience in its entirety!

• Stayed: June 2013
4  Thank MarshieP

Dear Madam,

We would like to thank you for your overall very positive review about your recent vacation at Xperienxe St.George Homestay Hotel.

We are pleased by your very nice comments about our resort and that you had an enjoyable stay

Thanks for having chosen us for your vacation and looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

I stayed in this hotel at the beginning of june with my partner.
First the ups.
The staff were friendly,the rooms were very clean,there was plenty of sun loungers.
the downs.
Its set in a poor location,the beach isnt too clever,& the food is hit & miss.
I've been to egypt 6 times this was my 3rd trip to sharm & my 1st visit to this hotel.I would class this hotel as a basic 3* you can book anywhere in sharm.
I had a relaxing week & enjoyed it,but i wouldnt go overboard with comments like amazing! & brilliant! to describe the place,i think sharm itself has gone down the pan compared to 5 or 6 years ago.
If you want amazing book 5*.

Room Tip: book a 1st floor or poolside.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Sir,

All your comments have been noted and communicated to the concerned department for action. Your feedback is not only essential but is also a helpful tool to measure the level of service we extend to our guests and at the same time provides us with an opportunity to improve our standards.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback and I do hope that you do give the hotel another chance on your next visit to Sharm, as we contently strive to improve the service to our guests

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Travelled with my husband, 5yr old son & 18 month old daughter. We arrived around 10.30 at night so missed dinner, but they had dinner ready waiting for us in the room, a little bit of everything but really nice. Room was fantastic, so big and airy and perfect location next to bar and pool!! From the minute we arrived we got a good vibe and just knew we were gonna have a fab time. really hot, one day it had 62 degrees on board but that's Egypt in June and the kids managed fine with the heat as in the hotel you could easily take her back to room for a sleep and rest out of the heat. Beach was lovely but as we travelled with 18 month old there isn't anywhere to escape the heat, so stayed around the pool instead, no problem though as everything you need is in hotel.Food was excellent, something for everyone and of good quality. Some people moaned about it, like not much for breakfast, but there was all kinds of egg, bread, cereal, fruit, cheese to name a few, I really don't know what some people expect as its much more than you probably ever get at home. We had no complaints and never went hungry. Good choice and quality always hot and well stocked....so much choice I felt like a big of a pig cause wanted to try a bit of everything, so when I had finished I was walking back with a mountain on my plate!! kids loved it too, and we all know kids can be fussy but they where more than happy. the restaurant staff were amazing and totally fussed over the kids,specially my daughter. Magdy was amazing with my daughter and think she misses him now! if you fancy a change you can order in Mcdonalds, kfc or pizza hut to be delivered up till 4am, just ask at reception.....we fancied a mcd's one day and it arrived nice and hot within 15 mins so we enjoyed on our terrace....much bigger portions than the uk and delish..handy if you fancy something later at night when you've had a few!! The bar staff are fab and I cant forget to mention the amazing Carlos.....what a guy...will never listen to Adele's "someone like you" again without thinking of him.....such a great guy and made the holiday...love you Carlos!!...Our cleaner Samy, everyday made the room spotless and always checked before cleaning as he knew my daughter went down for regular naps and didn't want to wake her....his towel art was amazing, bigger and bigger by the day and made sure that we had everything we needed and was just so attentive - lovely guy. Kids club was great my son loved it, and went everyday, Nicola is great and my son absolutely loved her and she does loads of great things with them. the whole animation team are very entertaining and just really friendly and do there absolute best to make sure every single person is having a great time. the hotel really is something for everyone, so you have the activity pool which is lively and has water polo, volleyball, aqua gym, music etc if that's what you like or you can go round the quite pool, so if you want to chill with a book that's your place...everyones a winner really.. all the staff are really friendly and its strange but with all of them you feel like you've known them for years ......even the mosquitos are friendly....a bit too friendly so make sure you have repellent on as I ended up with a trip to the hotel dr.....which if you do have to use him he is a really nice guy....very easy to deal with, due to the fact I had to have steriod and antihistamine injections and creams etc it was an insurance job, but he made it very easy and hassle free. To be honest, I could go on and on and on about how much I loved this hotel.....we also met so many lovely people who where also on holiday and they have been time and time again to this hotel and still love it. There were some people who I feel where just moaning for the sake of moaning and if I read any bad reviews on here I would take with a pinch of salt.......also , free ice cream for the kids not charged like ive read on here.......overall, lovely hotel, staff, food, really clean and friendly cant fault at all. Free shuttle bus to Naama Bay and the beach . While we where there we ran out of toddler formula milk and nappies, asked rep and within 15 minutes they where delivered to hotel no problems and very cheap. Also my son celebrated his 5th birthday while we where there and the hotel made it so special for him, definatly a day he will always remember.......animation team did games, sung happy birthday and restaurant got the guys out with drums and singing and a cake and also got another cake delivered to the room and then another happy birthday sing song at the theatre at night - in my sons words "was the most awesome birthday ever".....already looking to go back next year.......like I say could go on and on and on but will stop and just totally recommend and so if you are going Sharm this is the hotel to book.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank gl0betr0tter1234567

Dear Sir/Madam,

We would like to thank you for your comprehensive and explanatory review of our hotel.

We are very happy that we have exceeded your expectation of your vacation as you mentioned above.

We will pass your recommendation to staff member as we appreciated that your recommend our hotel and will be gald to welcome you back in your second home Xperience St.George Homestay Hotel.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We just got home from an amazing week at St. George Homestay
Before the arrivel we didn’t expect the greatest value duom the cheap price scale, but we were wrong!

Room 2109 was above the limits, it was so spacy and very comfi. In the matter of the cleanliness, the room had a cleaner linked every singel day. Ahmed our kindly cleaner did som much out of the ordinary, he made imaginary towelfigures out of nothing due he spent most time on cleaning our room. Even the balcony railing. He became a very good friend of us.

The hotel had two poolareas, one in the heart of the hotels centrum which containt daily entertainment with an animation team whom offered music, water-games and gymnastics. On the otherside of the hotel there was the second pool which was more subdued with tranquility for pure relacation. Both pools were most of the time clean an inviting.

The food at the hotel was delicious and with good variety. Large breakfast buffet with lots of fruits, cereals, boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, fried eggs, omlette etc. Well-stocked lunch and dinner buffet (which had the theme evenings) Italian, French, BBQ etc. The staff used rubber gloves and we experienced no stomach problems. We would like to personally thank the following people in the restaurant: Mahmond Abdel Faitah, Ali Hahomand and Abd Alla Haurs.
The whole team deserves a GIANT thank you.

The only negative comment is due the reception, when we arrived at the hotel we didn’t get a good first impression by the fact they just took a copy of our passports and then we just stood for maybe 15 min without any futhure informations. That made us very frustrated cause when we wanted to get our room and to be honest the receptionist didn’t understand plain english which was a minus, BUT that is the only thumbs down.

We can highly recommend St. George Homestay.
We will definitely come back.

Best regards from Denmark.
Alexander Kramer & Christina Rasmussen

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Alexander K

Dear Sir,

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay and that we achieved our aim of ensuring your holiday to be both relaxing and memorable. We have taken notes of your comments regarding reception and will forward them to the concerned department for immediate action so that these situations do not reoccur in the future.

Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Xperience St.George Homestay in the very near future.