just returned after ten days at the st George,and after reading the reviews went there a little optimistic..how wrong was I thinking,the minute the coach pulled up the staff were there to help..shown to room which was nice n large ..free air con and safe..very clean too.restaurant serves food to every taste id imagine..never dissapointed and the staff are wonderful.especially (ibram).who had our meal time drinks ready every time.animation team work hard...nightly entertainment is mainly low key...but nice and relaxed..pool and pool area kept to a high standard.had a few visits to hotel spa which were brilliant..hotel courtesy bus is a fantastic way to get about..free trips daily to st Georges beach..etc..the moment we arrived the Thomson rep gad was always on hand..any questions or help..such an informative guy..he was fantastic..he made the holiday so amazing.will deffinately go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Sharm El Sheikh’s tranquil Hill, Xperience St. George Homestay combines a spectacular cosy atmosphere & an exclusive “home away from home” experience. The resort features 262 guest rooms & suites, as well as an impeccable friendly service, providing every facility to indulge the discerning traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Xperience St. George Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xperience St. George Homestay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- St Georges Three Corners
- Three Corners St George
- Three Corners Saint George Hotel