We visited the hotel for the second time and we were given an extremely warm welcome and we're recognised by many of the staff that had been there on our first visit.
We were welcomed back by each of them personally.
There are many new faces amongst the staff but service is still superb. Special thanks go to Haitham head waiter of paradise pool restaurant who looked after us extremely well great service great food and his team of waiters who were only too willing to go that bit extra for you.
Mohamed at the piano bar greeted us like family he was always saying I'm here for you and he even remembered our drinks from our previous trip. Throughout our stay he and his staff including Raquel and mustafa (alright mate) were very attentive.
We had a great laugh with Amr mohamed (amour) who looked after the sun beds and pool area coming round during the day with welcome cooling rose water spray and ice cold flannels.
The animation team worked hard to include all guests to have a go at morning stretching and water aerobics. Chico and Kristina in particular were always stopping for a chat during the day and night and would always find my husband (Big boy) in the piano bar of an evening.
We visited the Egyptian restaurant on 2 occasions and were disappointed with the quality of the lamb tagine and feel that the menu should allow you a taster of say the lamb and chicken if you wanted but it was a good experience.
We feel that the Italian restaurant and the Indian restaurant should be accessible to the baron palms guests as well as the baron guests 1 visit a week during your stay would be a lovely gesture.
Overall a fantastic holiday and look forward to returning in February 2014
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An enchanting location, rooted in timeless attraction; a palette of colors: blue skies, red mountains, green landscapes, turquoise sea, and golden sands, are simple descriptions of this five-star boutique-style deluxe Hotel, with an adults only concept. The award-winning Andalucian-style with Moroccan design features Resort setup amid more than 150 palm trees, offers high-quality accommodation and a wealth of onsite facilities all combined to make it 'A New Tropical Heaven'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Baron Palms Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baron Palms Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Palms Hotel
- Baron Palms Sharm El Sheikh