This was our first trip abroad with our young kids - chosen for the weather, shorter flight time and numerous excellent reviews. We weren't sure whether to pick this one or the Baron Resort (which is directly on the beach and had very similar reviews) and eventually chose this as we were looking for a smaller, quieter boutique type place rather than a big resort. We were very pleased with our choice - in fact it exceeded anything we were expecting!!
Baron Palms is a beautiful place with excellent swimming and catering facilities (especially for our picky eaters - who were delighted that a pasta chef was there to cater for their exact eating preferences, as well as a huge variety of food choices). The staff are extremely friendly and very hard working - particular thanks to Mohammed (Tiran) and his colleague who made balloon gloves for our children (I forget his name), Awan (Paradise Bar), Mohammed (Life Guard) and many others . The high standards of cleanliness ensure this is a stunningly clean place to be and their friendly nature helped ensure we were all very well looked after. There is a fantastic animation team - particularly Matthew (who took time to talk to everyone and make sure we all felt included and happy which is something we were very grateful for) and Nuga (whose fantastic energy and rapport with children made the Chico kids club and particularly MiniDisco work very well). We spent most mornings at the swimming pool and afternoons at the beach (where the snorkelling is superb).
Overall this was a brilliant holiday and we very much look forward to coming back at some point soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An enchanting location, rooted in timeless attraction; a palette of colors: blue skies, red mountains, green landscapes, turquoise sea, and golden sands, are simple descriptions of this five-star boutique-style deluxe Hotel, with an adults only concept. The award-winning Andalucian-style with Moroccan design features Resort setup amid more than 150 palm trees, offers high-quality accommodation and a wealth of onsite facilities all combined to make it 'A New Tropical Heaven'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Baron Palms Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baron Palms Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Palms Hotel
- Baron Palms Sharm El Sheikh