This is our second visit for Xmas and New Year. Having tried several others we decided to return. Sit by the pool and have cool flannels brought round and fruit on a stick, the sme for the beach. Afternoon tea served by Michelle and Richelle, nothing to much trouble for them. The animation such good fun to be with especially Matthew for water aerobics. Robes, for the pool. Fridge in the room and kettle daily stoked with tea and coffee
This is one hotel that we have not had to pay for drinks after 12.00.
Food, dont go there if you think that you cannot get what you want. Although choice is a little limited due to the size of the hotel. A special thanks to Wilson for his service, presentation and quality of breakfast. Ask for something and it is served. Special thanks to all for making it such a great holiday.
Jenny and Stuart Kirkham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An enchanting location, rooted in timeless attraction; a palette of colors: blue skies, red mountains, green landscapes, turquoise sea, and golden sands, are simple descriptions of this five-star boutique-style deluxe Hotel, with an adults only concept. The award-winning Andalucian-style with Moroccan design features Resort setup amid more than 150 palm trees, offers high-quality accommodation and a wealth of onsite facilities all combined to make it 'A New Tropical Heaven'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Baron Palms Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baron Palms Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Palms Hotel
- Baron Palms Sharm El Sheikh