We had a relaxing holiday from 14-21 October, the hotel was clean and the staff were very friendly and could not do more to make the stay more enjoyable. The spa and gym were very good, also the restaurants prepared good food daily, we ate in all areas, my favourite was the pool side restaurant, although you had to book, they had two sittings so plenty of space.
The animation team worked hard to entertain, especially Matthew who actually got us doing water polo!, also the bar staff were very attentive, especially Michelle.
The snorkelling was brilliant also on th
Overall the best holiday we have ever had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An enchanting location, rooted in timeless attraction; a palette of colors: blue skies, red mountains, green landscapes, turquoise sea, and golden sands, are simple descriptions of this five-star boutique-style deluxe Hotel, with an adults only concept. The award-winning Andalucian-style with Moroccan design features Resort setup amid more than 150 palm trees, offers high-quality accommodation and a wealth of onsite facilities all combined to make it 'A New Tropical Heaven'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Baron Palms Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baron Palms Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Palms Hotel
- Baron Palms Sharm El Sheikh